Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree3Likes

Old 07-24-2014, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

88: Chemda Is Always Right

You lookin’ for a party, bro? Well you’ve FOUND yourself a party. And that party is Episode 88 of That’s the Show with Danny: all inclusive, feels exclusive. That’s our motto here on the show, as of the last five seconds when I thought of it and typed it down. I’m sitting in a Starbucks right now. But I digress. This week on the show, it’s Chemda, Keith, and Danny helping you help others have a good time (by laughing out loud in public and making infectious your joy). Listen to us talk about which drugs I would and wouldn’t do, and my possible lifestyle change into being a man who wears dresses in public. We also make history by switching up the show’s dynamic. Finally, we jam to an excellent song by the band Menomena! You guys and gals and what-have-yous are really going to love this one!

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 12:00 AM   #2 (permalink)

Great Show!

Hey Danny, really liking your show still. Its awesome how you are super honest about how you feel but also have these self esteem swings, it gives it a very real feeling because you aren't trying to be cool, which is cool.

If you do decide to take recreational drugs, I would recommend MDMA over cocaine. I have never liked cocaine, it brings a negativity out of people.(in my experience) But of course try whatever you want and make your own judgment.

But whatever you do, detox first! Definitely DO NOT be on any anti depressant meds. (see my previous posts to you for more clarification.) I dont like to drink (maybe just one if you normally drink a lot) with drugs because it makes the drugs work less and interact badly with each other. Good luck and have fun! Drugs are always better without alcohol. =)
Old 07-25-2014, 12:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Detox first. That's all.
codefendant likes this.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Wait. Keith did coke more than once? I thought you said when you did it from the hooker it was so good you had to stop. Or maybe that was the last time?
Old 07-25-2014, 09:55 AM   #5 (permalink)

that was crack
BrianAlt likes this.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

The quality of the cocaine & what it's cut with will dictate the yearning to keep doing more. Good quality won't have you itching for more in 5 minutes & will let you sleep at the end of the night..

Molly can be a lot of fun! First timers should buddy up with someone that has done the drug before, its nice to have someone walk/talk you through the ride.

Cocaine sex can be AMAZING, but be ready to put some work in... Won't be a wham bam, thank you ma'am.. More like wham, wham, bam, bam, turn around, have some water, wham, wham, whoa did 45 minutes just go by, bam, bam, bingo bango, thank you madame!

And I close this note with: The Perfect High by Shel Silverstein - Famous poems, famous poets. - All Poetry
Sparrow likes this.

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
that was crack
It's still crack cocaine, which is confusing. I'll do some research...don't know much about the different terms and drugs.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Menomena sounds fun, thank god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael's Servant View Post
You guys and gals and what-have-yous are really going to love this one!
You were right Danny.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
It's still crack cocaine, which is confusing. I'll do some research...don't know much about the different terms and drugs.
The difference is insane.

Pot brownies are still pot, for example.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

I second trying coke. I'm not a drug type person (I don't like weed, rarely drink, don't smoke cigarettes) and I tried what I was told was "good" coke once at a bachelor party. I felt extremely anxious going in because my god, it's cocaine just like in the movies, I'm gonna go crazy! But it ended up being great. And by great, I mean it was simply good. I didn't turn into some cartoon talking fast and playing with my nose and furiously scribbling sketch ideas onto a napkin. It amplified the already good feelings I was having by hanging out with my best friends, and it gave me plenty of energy and presence to still be a gas to hang out with. It didn't necessarily help me stay focussed on anything, but whatever! It was party times! And when it was over, I wasn't at the bottom of a deep well of melancholy, nor was I fiending for another bump. I just felt a little tired. I would definitely do it again, but like Keith I wouldn't seek it out or do it by myself at home or anything like that.