Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   That's the Show with Danny (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   92: The Fight (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f29/92-fight-18793/)

Michael's Servant 08-28-2014 11:00 AM

92: The Fight

Hi, everyone! As I write this Keith and I are in a much better place. In fact, we just watched the trailer for this episode together and had a good laugh about it! But boy, oh boy, did things get hilariously heated on this episode! We haven’t had one like this in quite a while. But it’s good that this happened. Things were getting a little too friendly on the Danny show set, and sometimes a little feistiness is good to keep everyone on their toes. You know what else is good? The rest of the show! And your forums comments! I love em! Get ready for love, baby!

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Keith 08-28-2014 11:58 AM

So I looked at Ray's previously recorded podcasts and the artist and composer were tagged "Justin Fox." This Justin tagged them with his name and his name only so that's what would come up on people's phones, for example. Ray never knew it. It was a very odd and shady thing. (Meanwhile, about 10 shows in, the guy quits the show.)

That's the story.

God forbid Danny wanted any talking points, my Christ.

dannyhatch 08-28-2014 12:09 PM

Talking points are only useful when you're not right in the middle of a story. Enjoy your Budweiser forever, you crone. See you in a couple minutes.

Keith 08-28-2014 12:18 PM

I'm sure it was an amazing story. Big fan of the dramatic pause, this guy.

Good to see you, pal.

dannyhatch 08-28-2014 12:22 PM

Almost as amazing as your story about mp3 tags. You look nice today.

Keith 08-28-2014 12:36 PM

It was that or we just stared as you looked at us blankly from your dumb bowling ball head.

Great stories you picked out for KATG today by the way. You've been top-notch and it's noticed. Thanks.

dannyhatch 08-28-2014 01:33 PM

Thank you.

Keith 08-28-2014 04:45 PM

I'd figure that out in less than a sip.

Sorin Markov 08-28-2014 05:10 PM

I loved the monologue. I keep replaying it. Hopefully I'll get to hear the rest of the show. So funny!!

Scumhook 08-28-2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamus (Post 830912)
How are PBR and Budweiser not the same thing?

Blind taste test next show?

They are different, in the same way that cat piss and dog piss are different.

And they are the same, in that no self respecting human should drink either of them.

Also, fucking hilarious ep :D :D So many fucking good bits, this one is going to be listened to many moar times.

Mandias 08-28-2014 05:59 PM

Podcast excellence.

Eric M 08-28-2014 08:41 PM

Why do you have to be above the PBR? Can't you be beside it and just not drink it? I do get the part where its a weird thing in a one on one hang out where he brings beer you don't like though. But that was a weird way to say that you don't like PBR.

Keith 08-28-2014 09:38 PM

I'm above PBR and I make absolutely no apologies for it.

I'm above sleeping on my floor and I make no apologies for that either.

Eric M 08-28-2014 10:17 PM

Mattresses are pretty great and are always above the floor. That's true.

Tomrl94 08-29-2014 01:07 AM

The money I spent on VIP was worth this episode alone.
This was pure excellence.

dannyhatch 08-29-2014 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 830943)
I'm above PBR and I make absolutely no apologies for it.

I'm above sleeping on my floor and I make no apologies for that either.

You should apologize for rehashing old shitty jokes, though. You were really funny on the show today.

Keith 08-29-2014 03:44 AM

I just want to be clear to everyone that I'm more evolved than you in every way, you sniveling shitbird.

Great job at Risk! Everyone's going to enjoy hearing it down the pike, and it's their loss to not get to experience you live.

Bucho 08-29-2014 05:22 AM

Jeepers creepers, just fuck and get it over with you two.

Scumhook 08-29-2014 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 830955)
I just want to be clear to everyone, each time I talk about Danny sucking cock, I wish it my penis in his sweet, sweet mouth.

I get angry with him, only because I want to be buried inside him...

fix'd

Bucho 08-29-2014 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamus (Post 830912)
Blind taste test next show?

YES PLEASE. My money/poll vote is on Keith getting it right.

They need a neutral referee though - like a guest who's fairly new to KATGworld - so Keith would know he wasn't being fucked with.

Mandias 08-29-2014 03:38 PM

This is one of the rare times that I agreed with Keith 100%.

While I am more than willing to drink cheap PBR swill to save money at a bar when the only purpose is to get stupid, I would be grossed out if someone brought PBR to my house for me to drink. And I would feel uncomfortable about not drinking it, if the intention was to drink beer together. So, in effect, it's a PBR rape.

Keith 08-29-2014 05:36 PM

Of course you agree. You made something of your life.

Then we get made fun of for being the only people trying to be polite? My gravy, I've never seen such a thing.

Eric M 08-30-2014 12:29 PM

At the risk of sounding like a crazy person, if politeness was your ONLY goal, wouldn't you just drink the shitty beer?

Keith 08-30-2014 12:53 PM

Of course, but it's not my only goal. Me being happy is an important goal too.

NilFC 08-30-2014 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 830882)
So I looked at Ray's previously recorded podcasts and the artist and composer were tagged "Justin Fox." This Justin tagged them with his name and his name only so that's what would come up on people's phones, for example. Ray never knew it. It was a very odd and shady thing. (Meanwhile, about 10 shows in, the guy quits the show.)

Thank you. I thought I would never find out what happened.

Come on Danny, let your guests talk.

Eric M 08-30-2014 03:34 PM

Fair enough. At this point I'm just poking the beer. I mean bear.

NilFC 08-31-2014 04:07 AM

I actually have had the beer thing happen a few times. Most recent was a case of really bad stuff that I would never touch... can't remember what it was.

Anyway, it always just seemed easy to take the case from my buddy, say thanks, and say "I have cold ones in the fridge. You wanna put these in too?" We grunt a little and do whatever it is that we want to do like watch TV. Then somehow they just don't get put in the fridge because he's probably lazy and I'm not interested.

So we drink the good stuff and eventually I throw out the crap. Or re-gift it to someone I don't like.

That's how I use male non-communication to my advantage.

flerchin 09-04-2014 09:16 PM

I feel like Keith's argument falls apart when it's revealed in the main show that the alternative beer was budweiser platinum. That shit was engineered for maximum drunkenness, taste be damned.

Keith 09-04-2014 09:49 PM

Bud Ice is my main, and Platinum is pretty great. Talking taste wise.

That's a stupid thing to say. I'm not drinking malt beer.

Fuck you.

Jessica332 09-13-2014 12:30 AM

Great show! So funny. WARNINING: don't listen to this episode in public because you will get weird stares because you can't stop laughing.

Eric M 09-13-2014 04:54 PM

More importantly, you gotta be watching danny shows on video. The laughs are easily doubled.

Svage 07-08-2019 08:11 PM

Just listened to this.

Dying. Of laughter 😂😂

Finlay Thompson 11-30-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica332 (Post 831519)
Great show! So funny. WARNINING: don't listen to this episode baby cereal brand to start with in public because you will get weird stares because you can't stop laughing.

Thanks for golden advice :)

Peterda 03-09-2020 06:29 PM

Yeah, it was a great, funny episode. Would recommend this to my mates.