Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By ghauck
  • 2 Post By Sparrow
  • 6 Post By GreeningOA
  • 1 Post By bw81
  • 1 Post By Bucho

Old 09-18-2014, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

95: U Know What I Mean?

Hey, everyone! Welcome back to another week. Keith is going to make fun of how I write my descriptions, but who needs him, right? Oh, right, we do. And that’s what’s great about this show! Each player fits in perfectly, like a puzzle piece. And I do mean player, lest anyone forget that this show is 100% scripted and meticulously rehearsed. This show is hitting the old reset button, after some guest-packed shows. Anyway. You guys, this show is all about you today. What that means is I read some nice emails and forums comments. If that doesn’t sound like your scene, we’ve still got a killer monologue and a discussion about the new U2 album, plus a bunch of other shit because this show rules. And why wouldn’t that be your scene? Can’t you let me have this?

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Dam you Danny!

I had to drive lots today and couldn't wait to watch the episode. I gave in to instant gratification and listened to it even though I know watching TTSWD is 10 times better than just audio.

Somehow this is a compliant....but like your humor it's hidden in the bad delivery. Or is it your amazing delivery that hides the lack of humor. Ack! Suddenly this has turned into a roast when all I wanted to do was thank you. God dam, my words are turning against me.

Warning! Extended listening to Danny can turn you into.....Danny.
Marisela likes this.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:45 AM   #3 (permalink)

this was great and i loved it. thank you.

Enunciated Piffle and Tomrl94 like this.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Oh shit, it actually worked!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cake.jpg (77.2 KB, 6 views)
Old 09-19-2014, 02:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

"Don't take any guff from these swine" is actually a Hunter S. Thompson quote. It means writing critics are beneath you; so don't pay attention to them.
Old 09-22-2014, 11:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I'm glad that I save TTSWD until I'm driving places. If I was anywhere near where people could hear me while listening, I'd get a lot of weird looks every time I burst out laughing. When I say "lol" about TTSWD, I do mean laughing out loud.

On another note, Danny is super awesome for having such fantastic taste in literature. One would wonder if he's as excited about Scott Sigler's "The Champion" coming out in a few days as I am. Has he pre-ordered a copy? If not, would it be weird to offer to order one for him?
Old 10-08-2014, 10:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I am exactly like Chemda in terms of not wanting a single iota of info about the movie I am about to go watch. Or a TV show. Or an album I've been looking forward to. My brother feels the need to divulge whatever small morsels of information he can about something he has seen and wants me to see.

Bro : "You should totally see <Mr Black> movie."
Me: "OK. If you like it, sounds good to me."
Bro: "They blab on about non important stuff like how the guys parents died an..."
Me: "Ok, stop. I will watch it. I don't want anything spoiled."
Bro: "It's not a spoiler! It's not like I told you how at the end the guys best friend..."
Me: "Ok, so now I know his best friend will survive whatever happens throughout the entire movie. Shut the fuck up."
Bro: "You are so sensitive."

Trailers are bad enough as it is. And after an episode of Walking Dead or whatever, I have to stick my fingers in my ears like a jackass and make loud humming noises so my wife can watch what will happen in the next episode. You've already got my attention AMC - I'm not going to stop watching suddenly unless you lay out the exact outline of the next episode.

What I mean is, great show Danny. I love when you are a guest on KATG as it feels like we are gettin another Danny episode. I've been quiet on the forums and chat for a few months but by geez, you really are fantastic.
Bucho likes this.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barker View Post
If I was anywhere near where people could hear me while listening, I'd get a lot of weird looks every time I burst out laughing.
Bro, that's when you give them one of your "You'd look like a laughing weirdo too if you were listening to Keith and The Girl" cards that you bought from Vistaprint using the KATG discount code.
Scumhook likes this.