Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   The Brother Love Owwwr! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   1: Love Stinks (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f30/1-love-stinks-17524/)

Keith 01-25-2013 11:50 AM

1: Love Stinks

Brolo's set up for his very first KATG spin-off series! (Well, almost set up.) Ever come face to face with a smelly vagina? Ever been in love with someone you can't have? Brolo's got ya covered, baby! No bout adoubt it.

Sample 01-25-2013 12:29 PM

Love the new show! Brother Love is amazing and I could listen to him talk for OWWrs.

Electric Squirrel 01-25-2013 04:25 PM

The Brother Love Owwwr rocks so hard it feels like its only a quarter of an owwwr.
Keep on keepin' on.

ShaneHurley 01-25-2013 05:11 PM

Love the show BroLo!

You make a more trustwothy Agony Aunt to the likes of us, compared to the likes of the idiots in some of the papers.

Just on the smelly pussy, if the pussy smells bad even after a shower, the problem is most likely to do with her body. Her body might not digest lactose properly for example and it wouldn't affect her to the extent that she feels ill... but her pussy is paying the price... along with that dude.

I mean,I doubt she's fooling around with a guy with a smelly dick. Who doe's that?

Keep up the good work BroLo. Peace

Keith 01-25-2013 06:35 PM

That guy should forget to pick up milk one day and see if somehow she's still "getting her lactose."

BrotherLove 01-28-2013 10:43 AM

Agony Aunt?!
Ye Irish is Hysterical -
Dear Abbey Just Passed away here - I just may apply for the gig...

sully_04 01-28-2013 11:33 AM

Cant wait!

littlp 01-28-2013 04:36 PM

I love this new spin off so far. I totally said " you so aren't kidding" when Brolo said that he was joking about girls sending him pictures. Can't wait for the next episode.

Enunciated Piffle 01-29-2013 10:41 PM

First listen - Instant Fan

Hell. Fuck. Yeah! Dude. What a wonderful concept! BroLo the rockstar giving love advice? I'm in! This episode was short, but very sweet. Brolo has a great voice, solid advice, and actually really funny. He's mature enough to give you advice concerning your penis, but not above joking about keeping soap out of your penis-hole...

Love the fact KATG is branching out in their spin-off shows.

First listen and your like, "Why hasn't Brolo ALWAYS been doing this...cuz he sounds like a pro...like he's always been doing this!"

Great first episode. Keep it up!

lizsquiz 01-30-2013 12:45 AM

This show needs some kind of disclaimer, like the ones you see on insurance ads about "your situation may vary, we're not experts even though the name of our company is Expert Insurance, take our advice at your own risk".

Smelling your girlfriend's male friends is TERRIBLE ADVICE. Now this poor guy's going to be paranoid, and probably punched in the face for sniffing around other dudes like a weirdo.

Having said that, I did also laugh at the part where he requests pics to accompany his letters. We all know he means it.