Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   The Brother Love Owwwr! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   10: Happy Anniversary To Me! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f30/10-happy-anniversary-me-17652/)

Keith 04-01-2013 06:49 PM

10: Happy Anniversary To Me!

1 Attachment(s)
The Brolo teaches how listening will get you everything, which of course is every thang!

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Dean from Australia 04-02-2013 09:47 AM

Brother Love is seriously my personal Jesus. Aces 13!

littlp 04-03-2013 05:23 PM

Happy anniversary Brolo! Another enjoyable episode. Also, Brolo's method is what social workers do in order to get necessary information out of their clients to determine how to best help them. I find that interesting that he uses this considering his mother was a social worker as well :)

BrotherLove 04-03-2013 11:17 PM

My Mother was a great listener for sure!

tanks for the Love!!!!!

BrotherLove 04-03-2013 11:18 PM

Appreciate the kind words Dean!

PsychoLoco 04-04-2013 06:42 AM

I love your show Brother Love. Regarding the lady who wants to go everywhere with her boyfriend, there were a couple more points you could give the guy.

1. Not only does it change the head he's in when his girl is there, it will change the head of all the other guys there. He may be completely fine saying anything in front of his girlfriend, but his friends may not and that could lead to fewer invitations or her feeling upset about what they will or will not say in her presence.

2. With the last episode being titled Let's Sext!, how could you not tell him to go that route while he's out. When me and my wife are out separately, we will text each about once an hour, and it is always about what we're going to do to each other when we are home together.

He can tell her (In my best Brolo impression), "Baby, text me all night long with all the naughty things you want me to do to you when I get home." I bet he won't come home a minute late, maybe even early, and she'll know she's on his mind. If one of his guy-dude-bros grabs the phone and tries to figure out what the hell he's texting about all night, they'll see a steady stream of texts that really will earn her the "Best Girlfriend In The World" title.

BrotherLove 04-04-2013 10:52 AM

Psycho! - Good Points fo sho!
You start a show - I'll get PSYCHO on you!
ha ha
;)

Much Love
Brolo

Keith 04-04-2013 12:52 PM

I don't know if Brolo knows what the word anniversary means, but we definitely already received over a year of lessons about life and love within 10 shows.

Those aces continue to be bodangin', and we're very excited to have this show as part of the line-up.

panicBoy 04-06-2013 05:00 PM

Wheat pasta is garbage. But that whole grain sugar is crackalackin'.

BrotherLove 04-07-2013 11:53 AM

Pshaw!!!