Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums The Brother Love Owwwr!

The Brother Love Owwwr! Brolo's show

Like Tree14Likes

Old 01-10-2014, 11:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

45: Southern Bred

The Brolo talks guns, chicks, and football, ‘cause he knows what the VIPs wanna hear!

Them Vibes

AMERICAN BANG : official website

https://www.facebook.com/TheCadillacThree

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Questions from fans:

Dear Brolo,
You rock, and Them Vibes is so good. BUY THE ALBUM PEOPLE! ThemVibes.com! Go! GO! GO! I like to put the album on and work around the house. No work gets done though. I’m always to busy rockin’ out. I wish you guys all the best.

Anyway, here’s my problem: My girlfriend of 5 years just caught me cheating. I want her not to dump me, the other chick meant nothing, etc. I get it, I’m a shithead. But what the fuck do I do now?!
Thanks,
Sean

Brother Love,
You rock and your music rocks and your show rocks. I love you on KATG.

Jesse Joyce is 3 shows ahead of you on Keith and The Girl by the way. Where ya at, bro?!

Now that the Jets didn’t make it to the Super Bowl, who do you root for? I never know who to pick when my team is out. Like Keith, I don’t have any division or conference loyalty. Who should I go for?

The KATG pick seems to be the Seattle Seahawks. Keith and Chemda want to end Seattle’s depression. Is that the way to play it?
Love,
Gerald
Attached Images
File Type: jpg American-Bang-Album-Art.jpg (27.7 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg cadillac-three-signing1.jpg (69.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (31.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed-2.jpg (30.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed-3.jpg (26.5 KB, 0 views)
Enunciated Piffle likes this.

"Stay sick. Don't get well." -- The Mountain Goats (shut up.)

Last edited by Marisela; 01-10-2014 at 11:37 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I loved this two million badangin' percent with aces on high rock and roll!

The football playoffs breakdown was my absolute favorite of all things.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 02:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Pre-shate and shat The Meat & 3...

Man, oh man! I pre-shat you! Proud oh you boy!

Lol. The South. Loved BroLo's intro. It had me dying of laughter. "Everyone's sayin' Happy New Years! I'm tired of it. I can't wait till it's Happy Valentines Day. Get it over with. Then you might make someone cry! haha.

This going right into your breakdown of Southern peoples and eats and what's doin' and all. Awesome storytelling. Very funny. Most interesting. Keep up the great shows.

Oh. I have a question maybe you can answer on your show. As a Northern boy, I'd be lying if I didn't admit to being a bit prejudice against Southerners. There's something about the Confederate Flag and Southern Pride; I will not and cannot ever understand. This being said, a woman with a southern accent is the hottest fucking thing - ever. I love that shit. I hear a gal w/ that accent, (which is super rare up here in Montana) and I just melt.

So, BroLo, I gotta ask. Why is the Southern accent so sexy?

Can't wait to hear you on the KatG Marathon...

Rock AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWNNNN! !!!! !!
BrotherLove likes this.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The football playoffs breakdown was my absolute favorite of all things.
"Women only like the team of whoever they're with...and if they don't switch to your team...they're cheatin!"

BroLo droppin that couples science. Not always politically correct; just 100% right.

Nicely done, sir. Now Rock AAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNN! !! !!!
Keith and BrotherLove like this.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Hey, BroLo, it's the Tennessee Vols as in Volunteers. Tennessee is the Volunteer State because of the volunteer soldiers during the Civil War. The school is located in Knoxville, TN.

A vole is a small creature resembling a mouse:

Another great show, thanks!
Old 01-13-2014, 11:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Brother Love...entertaining and funny.

As for the sports team and couples theory, it goes both ways and applies for all sports. It enraged me when my guy supported the team he grew up supporting (but not from a city he ever lived in) rather than the city he's living in now. Anyone who lives here should be supporting this city's team in some way. The players have given time and money to the community. I would also accept people supporting the current home team and the team they grew up liking. But not just a random team they don't really care about.

Basically, if one partner is more invested in a specific sport (hockey, in my case), the other partner should be supportive of your team in some way. Doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl or what sport it is. The passion could be the same.
BrotherLove likes this.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

Lol. A vole looks just like a mouse, but with a goofy ass name.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Lol. A vole looks just like a mouse, but with a goofy ass name.

Essentially.
BrotherLove likes this.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:32 PM   #9 (permalink)

Well maybe my house has a vole problem then. Sounds classier than mouse problem
BrotherLove likes this.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Well done for calling that dude a scumbag, Brolo. Not that anyone should debate it, but it's good you can be so direct.

I liked the description of your neighborhood as "checkered"... when I was looking for a place once (in the south), I was warned away from an area nearof a major road because "it was nice but it's getting darker there now". Couldn't believe my ears.
BrotherLove and bw81 like this.