Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums The Brother Love Owwwr!

The Brother Love Owwwr! Brolo's show

Like Tree14Likes

Old 01-24-2014, 01:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

On Football I'm e-mailing you a clip from last year's final game between the Cowboys and the Giants. I was watching a replay on NFL Gamepass and heard them using an audible to change the play, like you said Manning was a genius at doing. This is not-so-genius - using the n-word as your audible. Definitely not "Omaha."

On Guns I probably can't convince you to like guns, but I read a hilarious blog post by greyweirdo that I'll paraphrase a part of below and it is telling. I'm in the middle of a revolution here in Ukraine. The government wouldn't be sending troops against protesters if there was the same level of gun ownership in Ukraine as in the U.S. I'm all for Keith's style of gun control, i.e. control not prohibition. But guns in the hands of law abiding citizens is perhaps the pre-eminent reason no country would ever invade the U.S. The U.S., by a margin of 31 guns, leads the world with 89 registered guns per 100 citizens. With unregistered and illegal guns, lets just round that up to 1 gun per citizen. Even if 90% of the U.S. went along with an invading army and put up no resistance, there would still be over 30 million armed citizens wanting to ruin an invading army's shit in the worst possible way. The largest army in the world (including active, reserve, and paramilitary) is North Korea with 9.5 million. If North Korea sent 100% of their army at the U.S., our armed citizens would outnumber their military by more than 3 to 1, plus our own active military. Gun control is necessary, but the right to bear arms is what will keep America the land of the free, or at least impossible to invade.
BrotherLove likes this.
Old 01-25-2014, 12:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

Good points -
pretty smart for a guy named PsychoLoco - but then again - redundancy in your name suggests - you're cookoo for sure

thanks so much man!
Much Love -
Brolo
(Offline)   Reply With Quote