Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums The Brother Love Owwwr!

The Brother Love Owwwr! Brolo's show

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Keith
  • 1 Post By J. Canines
  • 1 Post By Scat
  • 1 Post By J. Canines
  • 1 Post By Scumhook
  • 1 Post By thirteen
  • 2 Post By J. Canines

Old 07-25-2014, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

69: My Buddy

Sharing a bathroom, MDMA, possible date rape, and Elvis Jr. The Brolo most certainly loves YOU most.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Questions:
Hey Brolo!
Love love love the show! So glad to hear your perspective on relationships and life, even if I don't always agree with you! :P
My name is Anna, I'm 21 and I've been dating my boyfriend for just over 5 months now. We got in a drunken disagreement the other night, and we were hoping you would settle it for us!
So I have roommates and one bathroom, so occasionally someone is in the shower when my boyfriend is over and has to pee. His solution has been to pull a milk jug out of the recycling and pee in it... Much to my displeasure. He's never made me deal with the pee jug or anything like that, it just bothers me on principal when my roommates are around and could catch him in the act or see the jug.
In my opinion, you can wait until the bathroom is open. He says that it's urgent and since he's dealing with it anyway, it's going to be his pants or the jug. Haha!
What's your perspective on this? Am I just being a prude or does he need to learn to hold it?
Anna

Dear Bother Love
It's been a while since I've wrote to you, I've been in a moving phase so it's been hard to listen to any shows. My bother and I have been stuck in this small town Stanton TX, we've had a lot of time on our hands he writes his own music and I play video game. Since I've beaten all my games twice! I've gotten bored and would love to join my brother but when I think of music to sing my head goes blank and I end up just looking like a dumbass. Do you have any advise to help me write music? It would be so cool if my brother and I could make music together. Always love the show and I'm having so much fun catching up on yours, OH and I got my brother addicted to your music his loving it.
Peace Love And the Brother Love OWWWER!
Pic below: Clairy Brown & The Bangin' Rackettes http://clairybrowne.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cbbr-high-res-2.jpg (155.0 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Marisela; 07-25-2014 at 01:27 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 02:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

This episode was titled My Buddy but could have just as easily been Hydration, Hydration, Hydration! It's important to drink water when taking recreational drugs. Mandatory to check water pressure in rentals. Also, wise to sip a lil agua betwixt cervesas.

Fuck me! That last one I'm just starting to learn at 34! I don't know if it's having Irish drunkard in my DNA, but I usually just drink until I blackout. Now. Am I fool for doing so?? Absolutely. However, I feel like it's sad we don't teach young Americans, (in the country of America) how to drink properly. Seems like other countries have less problems associated with this.

Now. Allow me to explain the VIP.

I was recently verbally trashed on an ep of KATG. There was a highly politicized debate and although I felt like I made good points; none were mentioned. It kinda sucked. However. I learned a valuable lesson. Never try and debate a sleeveless dictator! They have a podcast and aren't afraid to use it

So basically I'm done being a little bitch about this.

I also apologize for sounding ungrateful to you for the Free VIP. I was so pissed off; I didn't think about how rude giving it to Scat would be. Although, I did write a pretty kickass 20 question KATG Quiz that he successfully answered, to obtain said VIP.

Hell. Perhaps he shall become another fan of the always rockin' never stoppin' Brother Love OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWRRR!!
Old 07-26-2014, 11:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I already forgave you.

I have a show that takes calls, emails, feedback, private messages, and more. How dare you insinuate that I made anything one-sided ever.

Peace and love peace and love, you overly-dramatic bastard.

Welcome back.
J. Canines likes this.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:23 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
...you overly-dramatic bastard.
Yes. I am. And I apologize.
Keith likes this.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hey Brolo, from one S(mooth)-cat to another, thank you very much for gifting J Canines VIP so that it could then be gifted to me. I've been enjoying your show.

I thought your rant on your buddy was pretty funny. "He's a loud talker, but I'm not being judgmental! He's overweight, but I'm not being judgmental! He doesn't have a job, but I'm not being judgmental!"

I did MDMA for the first time a couple months ago and it was an incredible experience. I pretty much had to drink liquids non-stop, because it's true that you get very dehydrated. I have also heard you should only do it about once a season to avoid any long term negative side effects, so I'm keeping that in mind for the future.

By the way I have a friend who's a loud talker, and he's a great guy but I can't be around him too long because he gives me a headache. I've tried telling him to lower his voice before but I just feel like an asshole and I doubt he can change at this point in his life.
J. Canines likes this.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

I like how BroLo says your name: S Cat.

Most cool. Also, less fecal
BrotherLove likes this.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Canines View Post
I like how BroLo says your name: S Cat.

Most cool. Also, less fecal
Sounds like he's getting nailed by Keith.

So he's gay, and so are you for posting it.
BrotherLove likes this.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:33 PM   #8 (permalink)

Wow! Just got turned onto Charles Bradley and going to see him thurs! He's got this whole James Brown thing going on. Super Soul. DIG IT!!!
Old 08-01-2014, 02:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

About peeing:

If women can wait a little (and please, his wait can't be *that* long), then he can too. Peeing in a bottle more than a couple of times in the same house is just laziness and impatience.

And I don't want anyone except my boyfriend or close/immediate family members using the toilet when I'm taking a shower. Especially if it affects the temperature of the water and then the other person can't flush it and you're left to deal with that nastiness.
BrotherLove likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 03:03 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Peeing in a bottle more than a couple of times in the same house is just laziness and impatience.
Disagree.

I keep a Gatorade bottle in my closet for this specific purpose. If my daughters in bathroom and it's morning and I'm drinking green tea or coffee, (which I always am) that bottle is a necessity.

Embrace the piss jug. It could save a life. PISS JUUUHHHHG!
BrotherLove and Scumhook like this.