Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   The Brother Love Owwwr! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   76: God Loves Derek Jeter (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f30/76-god-loves-derek-jeter-18857/)

Michael's Servant 10-03-2014 11:00 AM

76: God Loves Derek Jeter

3 Attachment(s)
The Jets and Mets, not so much.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Question from a fan:
I'm 31 years old been dating a great girl who's 26 for about 6 months now. The holidays are coming around and I was thinking about asking her to my family's house for Thanksgiving. Is it too soon to have her over for a holiday dinner with the entire family?
Love the show!
KATG forever!!!
OWWWW!!!
Aaron

Enunciated Piffle 10-04-2014 09:05 AM

BroLo totally looks like Tig.

The question remains. Like the character Tig, has Brother Love ever done a Cold Pack? I'm imagining he's drank a cold pack, (he work's at Santa's Pub duh) but the other kind seems more like a motorcycle gang/ mortician type activity... :D

BrotherLove 10-10-2014 02:38 PM

I don't know what a cold pack is -
I'm only on season 2 if that means anything

Love,
Interested

Enunciated Piffle 10-12-2014 11:30 AM

Fuck! You didn't get my stupid joke then. Ok.

So in SOA, the character Tig gets established as being a total pervert. Dude will fuck anything that moves. Also, anything that doesn't move.

I believe it's in the first season. Someone asks Tig what he's doing. Tig says he just came from a morgue. The guy is like, "Oh. Tig. Don't tell me. No..!" Tig is like, "What. A cold pack? You never tried it?!"

A 'Cold Pack' is sex with a cadaver. A corpse that's been refrigerated at the mortuary. Hence: Cold Pack.

Enunciated Piffle 10-12-2014 11:36 AM

I've read a few books on bikers. Here's some Fun Facts I don't think are covered in the show:

Patches are very important. In the (late 50's/ early 60's?) The American Motorcycle Association (along with motorcycle manufacturing companies) didn't like how bikers were being perceived. They announced in ads "Only 1% of bikers are outlaws" This of course resulted in every MC biker proudly displaying a 1% patch.

Sex is very important to bikers. In reality, all bikers do is: ride, fight, and/ or fuck. Sex patches are wings that vary in color. Each with their own meaning:

Purple Wings = Sex with corpse

Green Wings = Sex with a chick who has a venereal disease

Yellow Wings = Drank female urine

And my personal favorite: Red Wings. For sex with a gal during her special time of the month. I mean, who doesn't have Red Wings on the ol' leather jacket and/ or pull-over hoody? Am I right?! Although I feel like that patch should just be a towel. A dark towel thrown on a bed...

So. Whenever you are buying meth or brokering the murder of your obnoxious neighbor with a biker; remember that green wing patch means danger. Wash your hands and/ or get a penicillin shot accordingly :D