Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Bottoms Up with Hennessy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/)
-   -   1: Stupid Butterfly Bitches (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/1-stupid-butterfly-bitches-17532/)

Keith 01-29-2013 07:17 PM

1: Stupid Butterfly Bitches

Lauren and co-host Emmy count up to the bottom 10 tattoos. Ever.

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Sparrow 01-29-2013 10:32 PM

well, looks like i'm gonna need to make room to re-up my VIP. this sounds delightful and a pinch mean.

littlp 01-30-2013 11:33 AM

For those where money isn't the issue who haven't signed up for VIP yet, what more do they have to do to convince you??? At this point you are just an asshole. Another great spinoff show. I loved this first episode. I love Lauren and am so happy to hear Emmy's sassy self on the show again. This is a very interesting take and I look forward to the next episode.

juliofromny 01-30-2013 08:28 PM

Fun 30 minutes.. Looking forward to the next list :D

Enunciated Piffle 01-30-2013 09:58 PM

Lauren sounds like a very fun, charismatic, but above all: funny and entertaining person. I'd pay a few VIP dollars just to hear her say 'Hawaii.' In fact, can Lauren and Chemda please do a song together where the pronounciation of 'Hawaii' is somehow emphasized and repeated a ridiculous amount of times? It makes me giggle.

Vagina tattoos: Always funny. Tattoos of your dead uncle at the beach: not so much!

Bucho 01-31-2013 02:39 AM

Awwwww shit, you start the show breaking BroLo's balls for not being able to record in the fancypants studio like you guys and then you put out a show with dodgy sound? GET UP IN THAT MIC SON! Quit with that low volume meekness and own it.

In other feedback, when you're doing a Top or Bottom 10 list it hits harder if you announce the number of the entries as you announce the entries. Your format is great so embrace that mofo. Quit with that messy rambling and own it. In further feedback, I don't have much to say about tats. I don't have any and neither does my wife but a bunch of buddies and family do and I can't even remember what most of them are. I don't have room in my tiny little brain to care for or about body art.

In final feedback, I'm stoked (1) that you two are doing a show and (b) that Bottoms lists are how you're rolling. We know Emmy is already a pro at tearing shit down and it'll be fun to hear a usually upbeat soldier like Hennessy fighting his natural urge to be positive. I've been a fan of both of y'all for ages so this is aces as fuck.

Super Mario 01-31-2013 06:08 AM

I dont see anything wrong with portraits just as long as its done by an excellent artist.

tempfoot 01-31-2013 02:00 PM

Off to a great start....looking forward to more!

Lanfear 01-31-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Mario (Post 740940)
I dont see anything wrong with portraits just as long as its done by an excellent artist.

In theory yes in practice I haven't seen one good one especially if you give it a few years to wrinkle and fade it usually looks real bad.

Hennessy 01-31-2013 04:30 PM

Guys thanks so much for all the awesome feedback! Emmy and I are having a lot of fun. Keep listening - we'll get better as the show goes. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 740893)
I love Lauren and am so happy to hear Emmy's sassy self on the show again.

We love you! Emmy is the BEST.

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliofromny (Post 740921)
...Looking forward to the next list :D

The next one is gonna' be goOOOOOod...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 740931)
...can Lauren and Chemda please do a song together where the pronounciation of 'Hawaii' is somehow emphasized and repeated a ridiculous amount of times?

Oh my God yes.

Hennessy 01-31-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 740938)
Awwwww shit, you start the show breaking BroLo's balls

Damn right.

Quote:

GET UP IN THAT MIC SON! Quit with that low volume meekness and own it.

Thanks for the feedback! I don't think it's meekness so much as just still getting used to things.;)

Quote:

...when you're doing a Top or Bottom 10 list it hits harder if you announce the number of the entries as you announce the entries.

No SHIT.

Quote:

In final feedback,

PHEW

Quote:

We know Emmy is already a pro at tearing shit down and it'll be fun to hear a usually upbeat soldier like Hennessy fighting his natural urge to be positive.

So lucky to have Emmy as my co-pilot!!! Yeah, I'm interested to see how I'll do with that too. Psh. YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

BrianAlt 01-31-2013 06:48 PM

Haven't listened yet, but so looking forward to it!

bw81 01-31-2013 10:55 PM

Liked it! Looking forward to getting to know Lauren and Emmy and everything they despise.

Bottom Ten KATG guests
Bottom Ten KATG interns - there's only been around 10, right? Lets break some hearts! BOOM! This evilness is rubbing off on me.

Super Mario 02-01-2013 01:31 AM

Now when you get shit like this... Well.....

http://www.imgur.com/YFFwYM5.jpeg

dannyhatch 02-01-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bw81 (Post 740991)
Bottom Ten KATG guests
Bottom Ten KATG interns - there's only been around 10, right? Lets break some hearts! BOOM! This evilness is rubbing off on me.

Eaaaaaasy there pal.

Bucho 02-01-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hennessy (Post 740973)
[COLOR="Green"]I don't think it's meekness so much as just still getting used to things.;)[/COLOR

Yeah, meekness probably isn't the best word but it's just how low volume people come across on podcasts. Intern Kyle always had the same problem, seeming too shy to get up in the mic and let the world hear what he had to say. But then he was on camera shitting in a computer and he hits drums like Animal, so meek probably wasn't the right word for him either.

Maybe it just runs in the family though. Your dad had bad mic technique when he was first on the WMN show but the latest time he was perfect, just like y'all will be next time on BUWH.

BrianAlt 02-04-2013 02:24 PM

This show makes me very glad I never decided to get a tattoo.

Super Mario 02-05-2013 10:52 PM

Lol

Junkenstein 02-07-2013 04:41 PM

i am late to the game (sorry, been distracted) but ....

JOY! a LAUREN SHOW! Too good for words. My heart soars.

Hennessy 02-10-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Mario (Post 741121)
Lol

I HOPE they do a followup episode to this.

Hennessy 02-10-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 741197)
i am late to the game (sorry, been distracted) but ....

JOY! a LAUREN SHOW! Too good for words. My heart soars.

Hearts BF!

rosie314 03-11-2013 09:00 AM

I'm always behind on shows so I just got around to listening to the 1st Bottoms Up. I love the concept. Even though there was nervousness at the beginning, it disappeared as you guys got into the groove.

I loved the confusion on which direction the list should go... from 10 to 1 or 1 to 10. I look forward to listening to the next show.

Love live the snark !

PS I think all my tattoos would be in the bottom 10, womp, womp. Maybe if I get a KATG one it will even up the lameness

andyoureuglytoo 03-22-2013 02:07 PM

I have a tattoo of a TJ's paw print on my shoulder!

Hennessy 03-22-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosie314 (Post 742506)
I think all my tattoos would be in the bottom 10, womp, womp. Maybe if I get a KATG one it will even up the lameness

It will. And don't worry, all my tatts are in the bottom 10 too.

Hennessy 03-22-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyoureuglytoo (Post 743005)
I have a tattoo of a TJ's paw print on my shoulder!

Haha thats totally cool. You do not make my list. Congrats!