Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Bottoms Up with Hennessy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/)
-   -   15: Heeeeiiighhnnnnnn!!! (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/15-heeeeiiighhnnnnnn-18110/)

Marisela 10-15-2013 10:28 PM

15: Heeeeiiighhnnnnnn!!!

Lauren and co-host Emmy count up to the bottom 10 sounds. Ever.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

BrianAlt 10-16-2013 08:20 AM

Emmy, BULLSHIT! If your earbuds are SO LOUD that the sound is leaking to the point that I can hear the music, TURN THE SOUND DOWN! You are damaging your hearing and my sensibilities.

That is all.

TAFKAP 10-16-2013 11:33 AM

I've been getting brazilian blowouts/keratin for years! It's nothing like a regular blowout. They put keratin protein (the stuff naturally found in hair, but more of it) in your hair, let it sit for a while, then seal it with a straightener. Then you have to wait a couple days to wash your hair, and start using sulfate-free shampoo to keep from depleting the protein. It usually lasts 3-4 months for me depending on the season (Getting your swim on in the summer messes with it because chlorine is harsh on hair).
Honestly, Lauren, I don't think you need it! I have naturally frizzy hair, so it keeps it more manageable, but yours always looks slick, smooth, and straight. The treatment is expensive too--I pay good money to have hair like yours!

On another note, I agree with your dad! The paper crinkle noise is the worst! But I don't associate it with paper bags as much as that thin paper on the tables at the Doctor's office!!! I always lift it up and sit on the table, and I always get lectured for it and told it's for my protection, yada yada WHO CARES IT'S THE WORST NOISE EVER!

Great show as always!

littlp 10-16-2013 06:48 PM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/17/egu4ase8.jpgThe electrodes were attached to my arm and I was supposed to hit a button as numbers appeared to see what numbers were "correct". There were three phases-first no zap, but for every 3 I got wrong I would lose money. For every 3 I got right I got money 25cents. The second phase I got zapped for every three I got wrong. The last I got zapped every time I got it wrong. For the last one I crossed my arms and glared through the 2 way mirror. I should see the shadow of the person making sure everything worked and I was like fuck you this is a result. It's not worth it to me to try and get 25 cents for each one I get right. They had other tasks where I was not hooked but damn that part sucked.

And I was the one that said I might not listen to an episode if wort sounds but probably will as evidenced by me doing now....

My worst sound is the sound of my cars cleaning themselves. *shudders* and they love sitting in my back doing it right by my ear.

Also I wanted to smack Emmy when she kept making the open mouth chewing. Omg the worst!!!

Abacus 10-16-2013 11:51 PM

Lauren - Next time I'm in town, we are going shopping.

Also, I've been told that I'm totally guilty of "upward inflection" a little bit, woops! (I think it came from learning how to speak English from American TV shows)

I MISS YOU GUYS!