Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Bottoms Up with Hennessy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/)
-   -   2: I Know YOU Are... (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/2-i-know-you-17565/)

Keith 02-12-2013 07:27 PM

2: I Know YOU Are...

Lauren and co-host Emmy count up to the bottom 10 things said to them. Ever.

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Bucho 02-14-2013 01:20 AM

Very nice work improving on the sound and/or mic technique, and props to Emmy for staying on point with the countdown and keeping the format tight. The show bummed me out a little bit but only because I like you both so much and hearing about the shit you've had to go through hurt my heart a little bit.

But then I remembered how aces you both are now (aces babillion) and I wasn't bummed out anymore. Turns out what didn't kill y'all made y'all awesome.

SNACKS 02-14-2013 04:11 PM

dammm emerald "i got a job. you got a job? betcha got a kid tho BITCH" hahah funnyashell with that white-girl voice

Practical Wizardry 02-22-2013 06:41 PM

You guys rocked it: heavy, deep, we got to know you better and more than a few laughs. Powerful show.

Hennessy 02-27-2013 10:07 AM

Sweet

Thanks for the encouragement guys! You're all bad influences. <3

Enunciated Piffle 03-07-2013 01:03 AM

Haha. I love how Lauren was like, "Once there was girl from Alaska who was whiter than me..." Goes to show being white is not always ideal, IE on the island of Ah-Why-EE.

Also, if KatG had played the dope Sarah Palin/Bacon/Hennesy rhyme...I would've listened to this a lot sooner.

Emmy saved Lauren from the red windows in the Nederlands. Lol. This episode was just over-alll really funny. Both hosts have lightening quick brain synapses and make with the funny at lightning quick speed. Dig the personal stories and sheer goofiness of these two.

rosie314 03-12-2013 07:05 AM

Here it is show #2 and I'm officially addicted ! Sadly, I see there is only one more show to listen to.

Hurry up & do more !!! Not that I'm trying to be pushy or anything....

The worse thing ever said to me.... quite a few times.... I'm always being called SIR in public (I'm a lesbian and I like to dress comfortably but still !).... even worse is when they realize their mistake and they get this awkward look on their face. I actually have it on videotape being called Sir in Victoria Secrets... "SIR, you can't videoptape in here"

Hennessy 03-12-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 742363)
Also, if KatG had played the dope Sarah Palin/Bacon/Hennesy rhyme...I would've listened to this a lot sooner.

You have great taste.

Hennessy 03-12-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosie314 (Post 742532)
I'm always being called SIR in public

BOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

NazT N8 03-25-2013 05:14 PM

Worst things ever said to me...

"I slept with my exboyfriend." This from my current girlfriend at the time right after my birthday (Dec 11)

"I can't take you to your gig." Same ex, on Christmas Eve cuz she was tripping acid and meeting some new dude.

"I can't be at your NYE show." I later found out it was because she was hooking up with some other dude.

This all happened within a 3 week period in December 2011.

I took a break from women after that.

Hennessy 03-26-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NazT N8 (Post 743149)
Worst things ever said to me...

"I slept with my exboyfriend." This from my current girlfriend at the time right after my birthday (Dec 11)

"I can't take you to your gig." Same ex, on Christmas Eve cuz she was tripping acid and meeting some new dude.

"I can't be at your NYE show." I later found out it was because she was hooking up with some other dude.

This all happened within a 3 week period in December 2011.

I took a break from women after that.

Was she Puerto Rican? JUST WONDERING.

NazT N8 03-26-2013 12:44 PM

Nah she was was a free loving hippie chick. Apparently too free with the loving!

Hennessy 03-26-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NazT N8 (Post 743224)
Nah she was was a free loving hippie chick. Apparently too free with the loving!

Word. You told HER peace. HEYOOOOO. Bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks, nawhatimsayin??!