Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Bottoms Up with Hennessy

Bottoms Up with Hennessy Lauren's show

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael's Servant
  • 1 Post By GreeningOA
  • 1 Post By fraggle312
  • 1 Post By Jmsmittyroad
  • 1 Post By littlp
  • 1 Post By fraggle312
  • 1 Post By The Girl
  • 1 Post By Hennessy

Old 03-12-2014, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

23: 38 Hours of Vomit

Lauren starts an impromptu Bottoms Up during the 38-Hour Marathon with co-host, Chemda. Guests Michael Khalili and bearded-comedians Chris Laker, Chris Garner, and Jake Hart count up to their bottom 10 puking experiences. Ever.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Hennessy likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

HA .. I love how the stories were completely different on the recap. When was this sun. Morn or mon. morn after the marathon? Oh wait I think I just got the answer cause you referenced people in chat.

-scott
Hennessy likes this.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Last month I got a norovirus at an isolated resort hotel that I was at for a work conference. The conference was Wed-Fri and I started getting sick at 8pm Thursday and threw up every 20 minutes until about 3am. I was sick for days after and unable to eat much. It wasn't just vomiting either. Just about everyone at the conference got sick as well a ton of the hotel staff. Hundreds of people. The norovirus worked it's way through the hotel like wildfire. It was the worst throw up experience of my life, and I've have plenty of throw up experiences before. Disgusting. I grew a bit closer with all these of my colleagues though.
Hennessy likes this.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

After a long period of not working out a friend motivated me to join him at a new kickboxing class. I ASSUMED that since the place was just opening annnd I was just signing up I would not be doing anything. Based on this assumption, I met my wife and her friend for supper and then went directly to class. You may know where this is going but, of course, we did work out, he turned the heat up to 80 (because why not) and I became violently ill.

I made it through the work out but threw up right outside the door, and had to stop three more times on my 45 minute drive home. Pretty sure I saw some gum I swallowed in 5th grade and the remote to a TV I owned in 1994.
Hennessy likes this.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I completely feel Chemda's pain about not wanting to throw up. I freak out, I do everything I can to not throw up. My heart feels like it stops and drops to my feet, I try to swallow as much as possible to stop it from coming so by the time it happens I'm crying. And I'm a super loud puker. I don't try to be loud, but my husband says I sound like the Tasmanian Devil when I puke. I would much rather have awful period cramps or painful diarrhea than to have to puke.
Hennessy likes this.
Old 03-15-2014, 03:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

I stealth puke. No one can tell usually. I'm really good at puking and then going back to the party like nothing happened. It's a skill you learn when you have a weak a stomach.
Hennessy likes this.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeningOA View Post
HA .. I love how the stories were completely different on the recap. When was this sun. Morn or mon. morn after the marathon? Oh wait I think I just got the answer cause you referenced people in chat.

-scott

It was about 5 am on Sunday morning.
Hennessy likes this.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:37 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeningOA View Post

-scott
I tooooooootally forgot to keep track of the list. I usually have it written before. I kinda' like this format though. We get more stuff in.
The Girl likes this.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:40 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle312 View Post
I stealth puke. No one can tell usually. I'm really good at puking and then going back to the party like nothing happened. It's a skill you learn when you have a weak a stomach.
I'm okay at that. I'm definitely a bowl-hugger though. No random vomit anywhere I aim for the closest portal that makes sense.
But holler on the weak stomach.