Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Bottoms Up with Hennessy

Bottoms Up with Hennessy Lauren's show

Like Tree24Likes

Old 03-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #11 (permalink)

Oh and worst gift was a bracelet that said "cutie". It was over. Right then.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Criticism for this episode.

1. Wanted it to last longer. (That's what she said?)

That is all.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

SWAAAAG

we thank the podcast gods for blessing us with the holy trinity of radio in hennessey, emmy and chemdawg for this episode. thank you podgods, for only you knew that a show based on talking shit about the stuff we hate would be something we love. good list, good show.

p.s. when you said my name I felt like a giddy little kid inside. I had to celebrate with a fat one and some muthafuckin snacks in the name of bottoms up!

can't wait for the next episode
Old 03-12-2013, 09:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I love this show more than I ever thought possible. It's going to suck waiting for the next episode. HURRY ! !

I'm pretty sure I've given each of the crappy gifts listed - at least once.

You guys play perfectly off of each other. Lauren - don't doubt yourself or worry if you sound mean. The meaner the better !

Idea for a show : The bottom 10 things you've said, done or thought while high or drunk
Old 03-14-2013, 08:24 PM   #15 (permalink)

Catching up on episodes.. This was a good one. :-)

Worst gifts I've gotten haven't been from significant others, they've been from my little brother. Homeboy does not know how to get a gift.

I think I was 24 or so and he gave me a toy Wall-e thing. I'm like.. WTF do I do with this?

Last xmas he gave me a furry Chewbacca backpack.. great. Not only an ugly backpack that is too small to fit anything in, it also sheds.

Personally, I only like giving people a consumable of some type. I sent a bunch of friends and family 3 different loose leaf tea sample packs and paper filters in case they didn't have a tea strainer or good teapot. I made sure to get two types that were really unusual with intense flavors and one simple but high quality tea that I thought most anyone would appriciate. Thought that covered a bunch of bases.. "I'm thinking of you, here is something you would probably like, and here is a few that you may not know you like yet."

If I'm dating someone I definitely get something a bit more specific to the person but never really like buying something they wouldn't use and/or appriciate. I still prefer consumables.. We're adults. If I wanted something I would buy it myself.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastknowngod View Post
Worst gifts I've gotten haven't been from significant others, they've been from my little brother. I think I was 24 or so and he gave me a toy Wall-e thing. I'm like.. WTF do I do with this?
Last xmas he gave me a furry Chewbacca backpack..
This is where a gift card would come in handy. Gift cards from brothers are totally acceptable.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:54 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie314 View Post
I love this show more than I ever thought possible. It's going to suck waiting for the next episode. HURRY ! !
Ok! Done! Thank you!
Old 04-16-2013, 05:59 AM   #18 (permalink)

still listening but lmao @ "would you like a side of mash with that"
Hennessy likes this.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:51 AM   #19 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

1. Fuck! I need to re-up my VIP these spin-offs are super fun and totally KatG...minus the K...hint of G in this one was dee-lish Always down to hear about Lauren and Chemda's relationship although, Jesus Christ guys, don't you guys have any real problems besides not spending enough time w/ each other?? Geez. And Lol

This particular episode should be mandatory for all dudes and although I'm not too douche-y when it comes to holidays and b-day gifts it did help as a reminder not to be a lazy bitch and/ or what some gifts really mean. I'm not too familiar w/ those e-card things, but it was hilarious when Lauren was like, "You just signed me up for 650 spam letters - thanks!'

Lauren had a great quote that was like "Don't make flowers the main thing - make them the 'garnish' to the thing" which I found very poetic and true.

Also just wanted to reiterate upon the brilliant banter between Emmy and Lauren. Loved how Emmy made some crack about her dad being her valentine and then Lauren came right back on it w/ something like 'Well your dad's a shitty lover' or something. Really funny stuff. Hell, it sounds like a professional radio show w/ hosts who have been doing it for awhile. Ya know? Course you do.

Lastly, I'm w/ SNACKS and everyone else who writes on the forums and has their shit read on the show. It's exciting to hear your name, (fuck yeah I'm a fanboy) but even more so to hear it pronounced correctly, BUT EVEN MORE SO to hear that the host knows the definition to some obscure word such as piffle, which as Lauren correctly said means: nonsense! It's my own stupid little saying 'Enunciate the piffle!' or emphasis the nothing as I take nothing serious. You must smoke some nice sativas cuz that was pretty fucking brilliant there, stony

So, let's recap: new favorite spin-off!
Hennessy likes this.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
So, let's recap: new favorite spin-off!
I'M WINNING!!!! @KeithMalley @Chemda @BrotherLove @DANNYHATCH

Last edited by Hennessy; 04-26-2013 at 06:08 PM.