Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Bottoms Up with Hennessy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/)
-   -   3: Solar System of Jizz (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/3-solar-system-jizz-17596/)

mer09007 03-06-2013 11:45 AM

Oh and worst gift was a bracelet that said "cutie". It was over. Right then.

Bucho 03-06-2013 01:44 PM

Criticism for this episode.

1. Wanted it to last longer. (That's what she said?)

That is all.

SNACKS 03-06-2013 06:12 PM

SWAAAAG

we thank the podcast gods for blessing us with the holy trinity of radio in hennessey, emmy and chemdawg for this episode. thank you podgods, for only you knew that a show based on talking shit about the stuff we hate would be something we love. good list, good show.

p.s. when you said my name I felt like a giddy little kid inside. I had to celebrate with a fat one and some muthafuckin snacks in the name of bottoms up!

can't wait for the next episode

rosie314 03-12-2013 09:35 AM

I love this show more than I ever thought possible. It's going to suck waiting for the next episode. HURRY ! !

I'm pretty sure I've given each of the crappy gifts listed - at least once.

You guys play perfectly off of each other. Lauren - don't doubt yourself or worry if you sound mean. The meaner the better !

Idea for a show : The bottom 10 things you've said, done or thought while high or drunk

thelastknowngod 03-14-2013 08:24 PM

Catching up on episodes.. This was a good one. :-)

Worst gifts I've gotten haven't been from significant others, they've been from my little brother. Homeboy does not know how to get a gift.

I think I was 24 or so and he gave me a toy Wall-e thing. I'm like.. WTF do I do with this?

Last xmas he gave me a furry Chewbacca backpack.. great. Not only an ugly backpack that is too small to fit anything in, it also sheds.

Personally, I only like giving people a consumable of some type. I sent a bunch of friends and family 3 different loose leaf tea sample packs and paper filters in case they didn't have a tea strainer or good teapot. I made sure to get two types that were really unusual with intense flavors and one simple but high quality tea that I thought most anyone would appriciate. Thought that covered a bunch of bases.. "I'm thinking of you, here is something you would probably like, and here is a few that you may not know you like yet."

If I'm dating someone I definitely get something a bit more specific to the person but never really like buying something they wouldn't use and/or appriciate. I still prefer consumables.. We're adults. If I wanted something I would buy it myself.

Hennessy 03-22-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelastknowngod (Post 742679)
Worst gifts I've gotten haven't been from significant others, they've been from my little brother. I think I was 24 or so and he gave me a toy Wall-e thing. I'm like.. WTF do I do with this?
Last xmas he gave me a furry Chewbacca backpack..

This is where a gift card would come in handy. Gift cards from brothers are totally acceptable.

Hennessy 03-22-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosie314 (Post 742539)
I love this show more than I ever thought possible. It's going to suck waiting for the next episode. HURRY ! !

Ok! Done! Thank you!

Scumhook 04-16-2013 05:59 AM

still listening but lmao @ "would you like a side of mash with that"

Enunciated Piffle 04-22-2013 01:51 AM

1. Fuck! I need to re-up my VIP these spin-offs are super fun and totally KatG...minus the K...hint of G in this one was dee-lish ;) Always down to hear about Lauren and Chemda's relationship although, Jesus Christ guys, don't you guys have any real problems besides not spending enough time w/ each other?? Geez. And Lol ;)

This particular episode should be mandatory for all dudes and although I'm not too douche-y when it comes to holidays and b-day gifts it did help as a reminder not to be a lazy bitch and/ or what some gifts really mean. I'm not too familiar w/ those e-card things, but it was hilarious when Lauren was like, "You just signed me up for 650 spam letters - thanks!'

Lauren had a great quote that was like "Don't make flowers the main thing - make them the 'garnish' to the thing" which I found very poetic and true.

Also just wanted to reiterate upon the brilliant banter between Emmy and Lauren. Loved how Emmy made some crack about her dad being her valentine and then Lauren came right back on it w/ something like 'Well your dad's a shitty lover' or something. Really funny stuff. Hell, it sounds like a professional radio show w/ hosts who have been doing it for awhile. Ya know? Course you do.

Lastly, I'm w/ SNACKS and everyone else who writes on the forums and has their shit read on the show. It's exciting to hear your name, (fuck yeah I'm a fanboy) but even more so to hear it pronounced correctly, BUT EVEN MORE SO to hear that the host knows the definition to some obscure word such as piffle, which as Lauren correctly said means: nonsense! It's my own stupid little saying 'Enunciate the piffle!' or emphasis the nothing as I take nothing serious. You must smoke some nice sativas cuz that was pretty fucking brilliant there, stony ;)

So, let's recap: new favorite spin-off!

Hennessy 04-26-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 744247)
So, let's recap: new favorite spin-off!

I'M WINNING!!!! @KeithMalley @Chemda @BrotherLove @DANNYHATCH