Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Bottoms Up with Hennessy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/)
-   -   4: ... But What Am I? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/4-but-what-am-i-17626/)

Keith 03-13-2013 06:47 PM

4: ... But What Am I?

Lauren and co-host Emmy count up to the bottom 10 things they've said to someone. Ever.

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

mer09007 03-14-2013 03:07 PM

Where's the poll? :P

Hennessy 03-14-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mer09007 (Post 742658)
Where's the poll? :P

Please. Like I need a poll to see that Emmy is a shittier person than me.

mer09007 03-14-2013 04:15 PM

Get it Hennessy.

ssgtballard 03-14-2013 08:40 PM

Hey you pronounced my name correctly!!! Not many people say it right.

Emmy is by far the meanest. Almost every one of Laurens 'mean' sayings could easily be explained by age and the situation but Emmy just has a mean spirit in her. I really wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of her.......Oh shit she's going to read this isn't she. Fuck now I'm done in for.

Hennessy 03-18-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssgtballard (Post 742682)
Emmy is by far the meanest. Almost every one of Laurens 'mean' sayings could easily be explained by age and the situation but Emmy just has a mean spirit in her.

Hahaaaa!!!! Well to be fair, I think Emmy's behavior could be explained by age. ....And neglect. She hasn't stuffed me anywhere to beat the shit outta me. Yet.

Samwise Bean 03-19-2013 02:48 PM

I will never be able to get the image of Pencil Jerk's cock-mouth face out of my head.

Thanks, spe!

ssgtballard 03-19-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexy_Potatoe_with_an_E (Post 742842)
I am God's gift to basic bitches. Thank you very much.

Well, some bitches just not the ones that get on your wrong side.

littlp 03-19-2013 07:42 PM

Jesus Christ...I never ever want to be on Emmy's bad side.

Thanks for the sweet shout out, yes that is me in my wedding dress from 5 years ago :)

I loved how we could hear Chemda losing it in the background when Emmy was telling her stories. And those were some epic stories, although I think your friend that mooched for 2.5 years was kind of asking for it.

I too had once broken the code of using someone's email password against them. One of my friends(let's call her C) was acting crazy in regards to my other friend ( call her L) in that every time my friend L would leave town to see her boyfriend, C would state that she had been raped. C was also forcing herself to throw up and had a bunch of really fucked up things going on. The worst C did though was let L's cat out in downtown Indianapolis and then claim that she did no such thing (there literally was no other way for the cat to get out of the apartment other than C letting him out.) Suspicious about the rapes, I checked C's email and found out that she was not being truthful about everything to which I confronted her and called her out on her craziness. to this day C doesn't think she did anything wrong and we are no longer friends. I also will never log into anyone's email again because although I did find out the fucked up truth, it is still not my place.

Hilarious episode. I can't wait for the one with Absies. :)

Bucho 03-21-2013 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 742850)
I loved how we could hear Chemda losing it in the background when Emmy was telling her stories.

That was awesome.

The episode was great but I reckon the show would work better and build to a dramatic climax if you counted down to number one instead of up to number ten. Y'know, like David Letterman. Or Casey Kasem. Cause they did everything right.

Hennessy 03-21-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 742921)
That was awesome.

The episode was great but I reckon the show would work better and build to a dramatic climax if you counted down to number one instead of up to number ten. Y'know, like David Letterman. Or Casey Kasem. Cause they did everything right.

Dude. 1 is better than 10. We aren't doing the top ten worst things of things. The show is Bottoms UP. Meaning we are counting UP to the WORST, being 10. GEDDIT??

We aren't trying to be Casey Kasem. But thanks for the constructive criticism!

Maybe learn to climax backwards??

Hennessy 03-21-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 742850)
One of my friends(let's call her C) was acting crazy in regards to my other friend ( call her L)...

Brah, Chemda and I have gotten past that. For real. You should too.

BrianAlt 03-21-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hennessy (Post 742955)

OUCH!

littlp 03-21-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hennessy (Post 742956)
Brah, Chemda and I have gotten past that. For real. You should too.

Lol I didn't even realize I did that, those were the easiest letters for me to remember since both of their names actually start with the same letter.

Bucho 03-22-2013 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hennessy (Post 742955)

Yes sir, I'll get right on that.

Hennessy 03-22-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 742979)
Yes sir, I'll get right on that.

Good boy.

Hennessy 03-22-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samwise Bean (Post 742843)
I will never be able to get the image of Pencil Jerk's cock-mouth face out of my head.

Thanks, spe!

I'll have to ask Emmy about this one. Hajeez.