Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Bottoms Up with Hennessy

Bottoms Up with Hennessy Lauren's show

Like Tree248Likes

Old 11-20-2018, 12:35 PM   #11 (permalink)

Lightbulb

Hennessy is voluntarily lying about lying to prove they're not a liar.

not a single moment in this grab for attention felt genuine or even difficult.

i hope that the coming days will serve as a truth sandwich for someone who obviously has been able to convince themselves, that they have convinced the world of their bullshit.

explaining away every single criticism received by reframing the dialogue to assert your life's trauma and incapabilities of dealing with it, DOES NOT MAKE YOU ACCOUNTABLE, OR EVEN AWARE.

it makes you opportunistic.

amen.

Last edited by craigklein; 11-20-2018 at 01:27 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 12:44 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
That’s fine as long as you’re not doing it for my sake.
You're a grown up, you'd have a conversation with him and sort it out if you couldn't deal with it, you certainly wouldn't be promoting it. You're a communicator. Thanks for sharing this aspect of your life with us.

I'm still gonna wait, though. I live in a bubble.
porky2468 and D-Rex like this.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

This episode broke my heart...

Chemda - I'm so sad you had to live in this & through this...

Hennessy - I am proud of you for taking some time for self-reflection & owning up to your fuck ups...

I have a ton of love for you both & I hope that time will heal these wounds as best as possible for all involved.
Lanfear, porky2468, D-Rex and 1 others like this.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I'm slightly confused about the microwave... was it just a normal microwave? Yeah, it's annoying he didn't tell the person about it when he said he would but would that have changed the outcome? It was broken regardless.
Jameira, TxMama and Apia like this.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
I'm slightly confused about the microwave... was it just a normal microwave? Yeah, it's annoying he didn't tell the person about it when he said he would but would that have changed the outcome? It was broken regardless.
I heard it as all part of a bigger emotional & mental spiral...

Needing to feel like he could "take care of something" while at the same time he was spiraling out of control and couldn't really take care of anything...
porky2468 likes this.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:59 PM   #16 (permalink)

I feel like he said what he felt comfortable saying. He didn't have to say anything at all...

I think Hennessy opened up the best he could, laid it out publicly & it is what it is...

For somebody that is struggling with addiction, identity issues, self love - it's not easy to fully open up and go into every dark corner of the soul.
SpareBen likes this.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
I heard it as all part of a bigger emotional & mental spiral...

Needing to feel like he could "take care of something" while at the same time he was spiraling out of control and couldn't really take care of anything...
Yeah, that makes sense. I guess it kind of represented how "useless" he was in the whole situation.
memecherry likes this.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:18 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
I feel like he said what he felt comfortable saying. He didn't have to say anything at all...

I think Hennessy opened up the best he could, laid it out publicly & it is what it is...

For somebody that is struggling with addiction, identity issues, self love - it's not easy to fully open up and go into every dark corner of the soul.
- sorry, but imo, he didn't say anything (of substance) at all.
other than self absorbed highlights of his calculated manipulation of the people he called friends. and even then, i guarantee, they were half truths at very best.

the cruelest thing that those who care about him can do now is sugar coat the truth or reward such a fake attempt at repentance.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:20 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
Im sure it isnt. But I also think this is why Chemda stayed so long. I like Hennessy. But I am also less nice/ codependent than many women. I got healed from it after dating a psychopath in 2001. ( not comparing Hennessy with him) I noticed that if I try to understand too much and forgive too much I would break. My wantig to undertand and forgive ends if it starts damaging me.
I don't think of codependence as a "womanly" thing = many people are codependent & it is rarely healthy.

Humans are balls of tissues & emotions bouncing around this world with no guide book to refer to when the mother board starts to fry.

You had your experience & adjusted your life in the way you felt compelled to. That is amazing!

I've had my share of experiences & I can relate to Chemda's state of mind right now. I've made a choice to be single after the last failed & fucked up relationship. Now I'm doing a lot emotional reconciliation about my relationship history so I can stop repeating some of my patterns.

Everyone has their own path...

Some of us bounce around a bit more than others....
Lanfear, porky2468 and shoebootie like this.

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:23 PM   #20 (permalink)

and because it's a better look to offer solutions as opposed to simple criticisms, allow this unsolicited advice, formatted to benefit the intended reader.

Hennessy - "Hi, my name is Hennessy. I have a problem with impulse control."
littlp and iamgrilledcheese like this.