Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Bottoms Up with Hennessy (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/)
-   -   5: Thicker Than Water (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f31/5-thicker-than-water-17642/)

Scumhook 04-28-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 744611)
Is there a bigger motivating factor for Atheism and/or drug use than religious parents? I think not.

This ^^^

Hennessy 04-30-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

I think I've got her beat though, with a caught by parents on NYE, age 13, tripping on acid for the first time. My incredibly Christian father and mother came home early from a party because my asshole sister ratted me out and said that I was on drugs. Also, if you've ever been on acid you know it's impossible to hide the fact your eyes are dilated to the size of quarters and are pitch black.

YOU'RE DAD CAUGHT YOU ON ACID? You should've put acid in your sisters chocolate milk and told her the end was near. That is TERRIBLE.

Quote:

My mother later told me she once found him talking to a tree, high on LSD, at a Neil Young concert. So...

Oh shit our dads knew each other?!

Enunciated Piffle 04-30-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hennessy (Post 744681)
You should've put acid in your sisters chocolate milk and told her the end was near.

Jesus Christ! Back then it would have seemed like a waste, but in retrospect perhaps it could have helped... Oh, if only we could go back in time. It's ok. She's slowly rotting with the rest of right wing, white trash America that lives in Florida. Waiting for Sarah Palin to come back and fix things :D

My dad was actually pretty cool. He wasn't as libertarian sounding as yours, but they seem similar. That generation hit the drugs pretty hard in the 70's and then hit the Jesus bus pretty hard in the 80's, it seems.

TallulahB 05-12-2013 11:29 PM

When is a new Bottoms Up show coming out? I really miss it. How about the worst sexual experiences or worst clothing styles or worst things that happened at a job?

Hennessy 05-14-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TallulahB (Post 745263)
When is a new Bottoms Up show coming out? I really miss it. How about the worst sexual experiences or worst clothing styles or worst things that happened at a job?

The new LIVE show of Bottom's Up should be up very soon and Emmy and I just recorded a new one so I'll be releasing that right after!

Thanks for saying hey. Worst sexual experiences is brilliant and I love the job idea too! Thanks for the ideas!

jesikat 06-03-2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hennessy (Post 745352)
The new LIVE show of Bottom's Up should be up very soon and Emmy and I just recorded a new one so I'll be releasing that right after!

Soon?

PLZ?

Need more Bottoms Up!!

:)

violachick8 06-08-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesikat (Post 746336)
Soon?

PLZ?

Need more Bottoms Up!!

:)

Seconded!!!!!!! I miss Lauren's and Emmy's wit!