Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Bottoms Up with Hennessy

Bottoms Up with Hennessy Lauren's show

Like Tree10Likes

Old 07-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

8: Fail

Lauren and cohost Emmy count up to their bottom 10 teachers. Ever. With guest, Xerxes.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Hennessy likes this.

Last edited by MichaelApproved; 07-02-2013 at 03:38 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

God.damn. Emmy always has the craziest stories! The imposter teacher??? Jesus. And xerxes and his classmates mentally destroying their shop teacher-freaking awesome.
Hennessy likes this.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Also I love the new intro. It really fits the show well.
Hennessy likes this.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

Last thing I promise-I'd love to see an animation of Emmy reading her story as her professor sleeps and shots himself. Also, I had several teachers at my public high school give the actual test as a "study guide". It was insulting when people said I was smart bc I aced the tests that had been given to us already... The teachers were literally all calling us dumb.
Hennessy likes this.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

I was in the room for this episode (as you can see in the video) and it was AMAZING! They kept topping each other!

The story Emmy told in this preview was the FIRST story. Meaning, the stories after that got worse and worse! Soooooo good!

Jordan (the other person on the couch) and I were laughing and cringing through this whole episode.

Great job!
Hennessy likes this.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Everyone was groovy, great to here Xerxes on the cast too! Emmy is smashing it; funny and more comfortable than ever. Hennessy; you are always firing on all cylinders so thumbs up for continuing the awesomeness.

Some school tings from my life:

The year 5 teacher from the class next to mine picked up and threw a kid out the window... CAVEAT; this was not on a second floor or anything so the fall was small but the kid was tiny for his age BUT even still the window was tiny.

My year brother and I had the same teacher a couple years apart in primary school and he had a very pedophile vibe about him. First week in high school I got a call from him at my FUCKING HOUSE asking how I was going. Then a few weeks later I bumped into him at music store close to where I lived asking how things were. That happened a few times but he got the gist that I was a second away from calling the cops. Fuckin creep.

A substitute maths teacher in high school out of the blue told my class that "when you go to the toilet to just let it come out. Don't push! Whatever you do, don't push!". We all failed maths and shat our pants. (Warning: End of story completely false).

In the heights of Beverly Hills 90210 (the ORIGINAL), a girl in our year 7 class found a teacher reading her diary during recess. Well Fuck No that girl said, and by the end of recess the majority of the three year 7 classes had banded together to protest (the Donna Martin graduates episode had just been on so it was the Braveheart of the times for the girls).
Hennessy likes this.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My year 7 English teacher regularly called and left voicemail messages for her cat during our class.

One day, she also brought in a bunch of junk from her garage and just gave it to us. Weird little trinket type stuff. I got a stuffed bird.

P.S. I really enjoyed this episode. I would give you an A.
The Girl and Hennessy like this.

Last edited by lizsquiz; 07-09-2013 at 01:09 AM.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
Also I love the new intro. It really fits the show well.
Thanks lilp! I made it at 4am and realized later that it sounded like the opening to a morning show on Al Jazeera.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw81 View Post
Everyone was groovy, great to here Xerxes on the cast too! Emmy is smashing it; funny and more comfortable than ever. Hennessy; you are always firing on all cylinders so thumbs up for continuing the awesomeness.
Thanks so much! Xerxes was AWESOME on this episode. I'm so glad he decided to come on and talk smack with us.

Some school tings from my life:

Quote:
First week in high school I got a call from him at my FUCKING HOUSE asking how I was going. Then a few weeks later I bumped into him at music store close to where I lived asking how things were. That happened a few times but he got the gist that I was a second away from calling the cops.
Quote:
A substitute maths teacher in high school out of the blue told my class that "when you go to the toilet to just let it come out. Don't push! Whatever you do, don't push!".
Well that's actually good advice. This is BOTTOM 10 Brian.
bw81 likes this.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
My year 7 English teacher regularly called and left voicemail messages for her cat during our class.

One day, she also brought in a bunch of junk from her garage and just gave it to us. Weird little trinket type stuff. I got a stuffed bird.

P.S. I really enjoyed this episode. I would give you an A.
Awww, this teacher needs to date Professor Shitpants. Kinda cute and sad.