Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Hang Out with Me (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f32/)
-   -   128: Zamatteo (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f32/128-zamatteo-18298/)

Keith 01-13-2014 12:03 PM

128: Zamatteo
 
Myq hangs out with Sasheer Zamata and Matteo Lane on the KATG Network

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

myq 01-13-2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 797300)
Myq hangs out with Sasheer Zamata and Matteo Lane on the KATG Network

yeah i do!

Scumhook 01-13-2014 06:34 PM

What a sparklingly wonderful ep!!!

And not just because Matteo (on occasion) sparkles, Sasheer was fantastic and Myq (as usual) was the perfect host.

It was sooo refreshing to have a meat eater talking about how wonderful meat is :D And pigs heads are bloody delicious - well done Sasheer!!

The conversation flowed easily and carried me along like a smiling leaf floating down a river of joy.

The fucking arbitrary time limit was up all too soon, but as usual, it was not I who'd made the mistake.

11/10 - this one's getting saved.

Enunciated Piffle 01-14-2014 10:24 AM

Meat Robot
 
Myq, I'm so loving your comedy album 'Meat Robot' !!!

Can you put an iTunes link in the show description here? You should. Every Myq fan should hear this thing. It's...it's...truly amazing.

It's like if Mitch Hedberg had jokes with substance. Really clever stuff.

myq 01-14-2014 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 797379)
What a sparklingly wonderful ep!!!

And not just because Matteo (on occasion) sparkles, Sasheer was fantastic and Myq (as usual) was the perfect host.

The fucking arbitrary time limit was up all too soon, but as usual, it was not I who'd made the mistake.

11/10 - this one's getting saved.

You may have outdone your (always wonderfully complimentary) self with this latest assessment.

I felt like I should start my gratitude like that as opposed to my normal inclination to just mirror your words in my thanks, like "What a sparklingly wonderful comment!" (Which is also true.)

Sorry about the time limit! (But that's the way the world works. If you're enjoying it.)

Glad you enjoyed it so!

PS for anyone confused about the "11/10" reference, I am interpreting that as your rating of this episode as an "Eleven out of Ten," and not a reference to "November Tenth" which would also be a possible interpretation but one that makes less sense given the context. (If no one was confused by it like that, my apologies for thinking it might have happened, just because it took me a second.)

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 797741)
Myq, I'm so loving your comedy album 'Meat Robot' !!!

Can you put an iTunes link in the show description here? You should. Every Myq fan should hear this thing. It's...it's...truly amazing.

It's like if Mitch Hedberg had jokes with substance. Really clever stuff.

That's very high praise and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much, glad you're enjoying it!

As far as a link goes, how is THIS!?!?
That's a link to the "buy" page on my website, where you can find the itunes link, the amazon one, and one to purchase a physical copy, direct from ME.

Hope that works for you! Sincerely appreciated, thanks again!

Enunciated Piffle 01-14-2014 12:35 PM

Damn. Should have bought it direct.

Then here's an idea. You should maybe change the link on your twitter to your homepage. Or not. THat's the one I used but I hate to think that more of that cash monies was going to you, rather than iTunes.

Ah wells. Capitalism.

It really is a smart album though. It sucks living where I live, (literally the definition of nowhere) cuz I don't get to see comedians perform live. I wish KatG had a super big budget where they dragged you, Myka, and BroLo out to LA Podfest...

Optimism! Hope! ...and of course...more coffee drugs. Cheers!

Enunciated Piffle 01-14-2014 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myq (Post 797746)
As far as a link goes, how is THIS!?!?
That's a link to the "buy" page on my website, where you can find the itunes link, the amazon one, and one to purchase a physical copy, direct from ME.
!

I meant that (KATG permitting) you should have whoever posts your shows here , include a link to your homepage. On every show; in every show note page thing.

Just a thought. I just say this because society has gotten to the point where we are all lazy bastards and that typing 'MyQ Kaplan' into a search engine has become too much work...! Or maybe I'm just lazy. Just a thought.

myq 01-14-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 797760)
Damn. Should have bought it direct.

Then here's an idea. You should maybe change the link on your twitter to your homepage. Or not. THat's the one I used but I hate to think that more of that cash monies was going to you, rather than iTunes.

Ah wells. Capitalism.

It really is a smart album though. It sucks living where I live, (literally the definition of nowhere) cuz I don't get to see comedians perform live. I wish KatG had a super big budget where they dragged you, Myka, and BroLo out to LA Podfest...

Optimism! Hope! ...and of course...more coffee drugs. Cheers!

cheers indeed!
hopefully i will perform somewhere near enough to where you are located someday. until then, thanks for buying the album, however you did it. don't feel bad! obviously i'm happy to have album sales regardless of how, and if you don't get a physical one, then i don't have to do anything. plus itunes sales add up and make it more likely for other people to learn about the album through itunes, i believe.

i thought about putting the "buy" page from my site as the link there, but my website link is right below, so it would look weird. so i'm fine to have people go through itunes. or if they go to my site and learn they can get a physical copy, even better. or even the more same.

sincerely, no worries and thanks for the support regardless!

myq 01-14-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 797762)
I meant that (KATG permitting) you should have whoever posts your shows here , include a link to your homepage. On every show; in every show note page thing.

Just a thought. I just say this because society has gotten to the point where we are all lazy bastards and that typing 'MyQ Kaplan' into a search engine has become too much work...! Or maybe I'm just lazy. Just a thought.

understood!
people are indeed lazy, but the way things are now, i usually respond to each of my show threads, and my website link is at the bottom of each of my posts. so, there you are! no more typing or searching necessary. laziness to the future!

Enunciated Piffle 01-15-2014 06:40 PM

I've liked Mateo Lane on his two KatG appearances and loved him here. Even more so that he brought Sasheer.

I loved how Myq was like, "SO, the name Sasheer, is that a cultural name?" Haha! It was! A trekkie culture name!

Especially enjoyed the direction the conversation went with regards to race and it's relevance.

Nicely done.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger