Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Hang Out with Me (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f32/)
-   -   188: Death to Your Children (Explain) (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f32/188-death-your-children-explain-18768/)

dannyhatch 08-15-2014 10:24 AM

188: Death to Your Children (Explain)

Myq hangs out with Eddie Pepitone and the Sklar Brothers on the Keith and The Girl Network

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

Enunciated Piffle 08-15-2014 11:32 AM

Eddie Pepitone! Sweet.

I rarely hear him on pods. Glad you snagged an underground LA-based comic. This means either he got work out east, or you got work out west.

Either way - very exciting. THE BITTER BUDDHA!!!

myq 08-16-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 830012)
Eddie Pepitone! Sweet.

I rarely hear him on pods. Glad you snagged an underground LA-based comic. This means either he got work out east, or you got work out west.

Either way - very exciting. THE BITTER BUDDHA!!!

eddie IS super. i was happy he was available and amenable when i was out in LA. i also got to do HIS podcast there too. the sklars are great as well.

thanks for listening!

(also the bitter buddha is indeed a great documentary. and he's a great guy.)

Enunciated Piffle 08-16-2014 02:09 PM

Enunciated Piffle 08-16-2014 02:16 PM

Eddie used to be on one of my favorite comedy pods: The Long Shot. He and Sean Conroy were tremendous together.

Going to look for your appearance on Eddie's podcast. Thanks!

myq 08-16-2014 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 830119)
Eddie used to be on one of my favorite comedy pods: The Long Shot. He and Sean Conroy were tremendous together.

Going to look for your appearance on Eddie's podcast. Thanks!

i loved the Long Shot podcast. i know i was on it once at least, and it was super fun (and on my website still i think). those guys are great! thanks for knowing that.

Scumhook 08-19-2014 08:01 PM

Many lol'able moments in this great ep!! I would love to give it an A+, however this is clearly not the done thing, so I'll just say how it changed my life and is indisputably the best podcast episode ever released by anyone anywhere - C+ :D

I hope the Pepitone and the Sklars read the positive reviews in this thread <3

And I hope the myq does also, as I'm sure (but not certain) he will.

myq 08-20-2014 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 830390)
Many lol'able moments in this great ep!! I would love to give it an A+, however this is clearly not the done thing, so I'll just say how it changed my life and is indisputably the best podcast episode ever released by anyone anywhere - C+ :D

I hope the Pepitone and the Sklars read the positive reviews in this thread <3

And I hope the myq does also, as I'm sure (but not certain) he will.

scumhook, i give your heart an A+. or a C+. whatever makes sense and is nicest or funniest. an A/C+. your heart is air-conditioning because it's the coolest.