Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Hang Out with Me (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f32/)
-   -   199: We’re All Wearing Shoes, We’re Not Against Feet (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f32/199-we-re-all-wearing-shoes-we-re-not-against-feet-18838/)

dannyhatch 09-22-2014 04:43 PM

199: We’re All Wearing Shoes, We’re Not Against Feet

Myq hangs out with Pete the Retailer, Asterios Kokkinos, and Alex Robinson on the KATG Network

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed

myq 09-23-2014 10:30 AM

Alex Robinson has written some of my favorite comics.
Pete the Retailer has sold some of my favorite comics.
Asterios is a comic but a different meaning.
They're all great and we have a real fun time!

Scumhook 09-24-2014 01:20 AM

I'm glad y'all had a fun time, but the link to the main show is fucked so I can't download it!!!!

myq 09-24-2014 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 832151)
I'm glad y'all had a fun time, but the link to the main show is fucked so I can't download it!!!!

I'm sorry about that... what seems to be the problem? I'll pass along your concern. (Have you tried on itunes? Or is that where the problem is?)

myq 09-24-2014 08:57 AM

Danny tells me "I just deleted the listing and re-imported it from the Libsyn feed, and it seems to be working ok."

Let me know, Scumhook? Thanks!

Enunciated Piffle 09-24-2014 10:21 AM

I don' t see it in the feed either. Just the last one with Aparna, (which was a non-stop hilarity riff-fest btw) but the new one isn't showing up...

Have you tried yelling and throwing something? That's how I usually begin a process :D

PS Female comics date literal murders. It's just as I suspected.

myq 09-24-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle (Post 832167)
I don' t see it in the feed either. Just the last one with Aparna, (which was a non-stop hilarity riff-fest btw) but the new one isn't showing up...

Have you tried yelling and throwing something? That's how I usually begin a process :D

PS Female comics date literal murders. It's just as I suspected.

It happens!

I think because Danny undid and redid it, it might take a short while to show up. If it's not there by tomorrow, let's start throwing and yelling. Let's throw a fit by yelling, kill two birds with one yell.

Scumhook 09-24-2014 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myq (Post 832164)
Danny tells me "I just deleted the listing and re-imported it from the Libsyn feed, and it seems to be working ok."

Let me know, Scumhook? Thanks!

WOOOT!!!

It's there!!!

My ears are moist with anticipation.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank God, my parents, Myq, Danny and most importantly, the dude at the McDonalds drive thru who gave me a free super size upgrade after I flashed my dick at him.

myq 09-25-2014 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 832186)
WOOOT!!!

It's there!!!

My ears are moist with anticipation.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank God, my parents, Myq, Danny and most importantly, the dude at the McDonalds drive thru who gave me a free super size upgrade after I flashed my dick at him.

Glad you have moist ears and a flashy dick!

Enunciated Piffle 09-25-2014 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scumhook (Post 832186)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank God...

Hey Scummy, do Aussie douchebag athletes 'Thank God' after a win like their douchebag American athlete counterparts?

This douche-baggery is curious