Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Hang Out with Me

Hang Out with Me Myq Kaplan's show

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By flerchin
  • 1 Post By LongJohn
  • 1 Post By myq

Old 07-25-2013, 10:35 AM   #1 (permalink)

80: Superhero Bidet

Myq hangs out with Keith, Christian Finnegan and Giulia Rozzi on the KATG Network

https://twitter.com/ChristFinnegan

https://twitter.com/GiuliaRozzi

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Last edited by Marisela; 07-25-2013 at 11:09 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
myq

Keith! Christian! Giulia! Fun! Who do we appreciate? (Is that how that goes?)
Old 07-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I ruled the school! Listen and comment!
Old 07-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I ruled the school! Listen and comment!
It's truel! Don't be cruel. Have it be fuel. Gruel.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I just have to say this: This was another great episode. Superhang is always funny, but this one was truly outstanding. All 4 comics were definitely on their game. It would be kinda funny if one of them wasn't, but I didn't say which one. However, I don't have the heart to make that joke because each of you had me laughing my balls off at different points.

In summary, I didn't have to say this.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thumbs up EXTRA > SUPER

Let me tell you all my opinion:

I don't know why but the SUPER hangs are EXTRA funny to me (not super funny, but extra funny, I believe extra is better that super). Maybe it's because I'm paying for it? Anyways, I believe they are my favorite VIP shows, I didn't wanted to tell you all of this but I didn't how I could not state my opinion in this public forum, free speech and all. My hand was forced by your talking.
flerchin likes this.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

I would like to echo what the two arseholes above me have posted. Many lolz, and my favourite Myq ep yet. There was some real discussion and shit got deep(ish) at times, but the pace cracked along, with interest, humour and wit.

I have called the DMV and reported Myq as a menace to other drivers. They are currently issuing him a motorcycle only license, which should make it a bit harder for him to drive around talking to someone and not watching the fucking road.

Also, fuck those morons who think they have a right to post shit wherever they want. This may come as a shock, but I have had the occasional post deleted in the past. Yep, hard to believe. But if your post gets fucking deleted, the just fucking move on with your life. If you give half a shit, figure out what the rules are and fucking work within them. If you give a whole shit, then change the rules or move the fuck on.

BTW - Myq, check ur PM. I have send a 50 page doc about why you should give me a job and how if you get Keith to delete this post, you're urinating on the constitution and are a trrirst.

Great fucking show!!
Old 07-27-2013, 10:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post
I would like to echo what the two arseholes above me have posted. Many lolz, and my favourite Myq ep yet. There was some real discussion and shit got deep(ish) at times, but the pace cracked along, with interest, humour and wit.

BTW - Myq, check ur PM. I have send a 50 page doc about why you should give me a job and how if you get Keith to delete this post, you're urinating on the constitution and are a trrirst.

Great fucking show!!
Much fucking appreciated! Thanks so much. And you got it, the job urinating on the constitution is yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongJohn View Post
I don't know why but the SUPER hangs are EXTRA funny to me (not super funny, but extra funny, I believe extra is better that super). Maybe it's because I'm paying for it? Anyways, I believe they are my favorite VIP shows, I didn't wanted to tell you all of this but I didn't how I could not state my opinion in this public forum, free speech and all. My hand was forced by your talking.
Thanks for having and sharing those beliefs! Happy to force your hand with my mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
I just have to say this: This was another great episode. Superhang is always funny, but this one was truly outstanding. All 4 comics were definitely on their game. It would be kinda funny if one of them wasn't, but I didn't say which one. However, I don't have the heart to make that joke because each of you had me laughing my balls off at different points.
Theoretical would-have-been joke appreciated! Thanks for the kind words, you and everyone who has kind words in their hearts, minds, fingers, balls (laughed off or otherwise), etc!
Scumhook likes this.