Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Myka Fox & Friends (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   1: The Debut (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f34/1-debut-17833/)

MichaelApproved 07-08-2013 02:58 PM

1: The Debut

Myka Fox & Friends premiers with good friends Jacqueline Novak and Chris Laker. They discuss their highs and lows for the week and investigate co-dependency and drug use.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

littlp 07-08-2013 08:12 PM

Enjoying the episode so far. My sister in law got roofied at a bar but my brother was there to prevent anything else from happening. I have never seen him so pissed in my life and if he had caught the guy I guarantee my brother would be in jail now. He felt so damn helpless-I felt bad for both of them.

Abacus 07-09-2013 02:22 AM

I feel like Myka totally left us hanging so hard by the end of the show. Like, if cocaine is the end of the race and adderall is before the race, what drugs do you have to do to experience the actual race part of the race?

WE WILL NEVER KNOW!!

John Galt 07-09-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 748717)
Enjoying the episode so far. My sister in law got roofied at a bar but my brother was there to prevent anything else from happening. I have never seen him so pissed in my life and if he had caught the guy I guarantee my brother would be in jail now. He felt so damn helpless-I felt bad for both of them.

Not sure he should go to jail for that sort of thing.

BrianAlt 07-09-2013 10:03 AM

Awesome! It has the frenetic pace of Myka that threatens to pull the threads of the show apart. Yet while those threads pull at the very fabric of the show, it never once falls apart or even reveals a seam!

Love it!

myka 07-09-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlp (Post 748717)

Yes! Helpless! I didn't know if I should take her to a hospital or just pretend I didn't notice she was drugged.

myka 07-09-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abacus (Post 748799)
I feel like Myka totally left us hanging so hard by the end of the show. Like, if cocaine is the end of the race and adderall is before the race, what drugs do you have to do to experience the actual race part of the race?

WE WILL NEVER KNOW!!

Gotta run. Runner's high, bruh. Nothin like it.

myka 07-09-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianAlt (Post 748824)
Awesome! It has the frenetic pace of Myka that threatens to pull the threads of the show apart. Yet while those threads pull at the very fabric of the show, it never once falls apart or even reveals a seam!

Love it!

YES!!!

dEadERest 07-09-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Galt (Post 748809)
Not sure he should go to jail for that sort of thing.

crazy libertarian/voluntaryist . . .

John Galt 07-09-2013 03:44 PM

<gasp>

... it's like you know me or something!