Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Myka Fox & Friends (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   10: The Garlic Portal (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f34/10-garlic-portal-18012/)

Michael's Servant 09-08-2013 08:50 PM

10: The Garlic Portal

Myka Fox hosts friends Claudia Cogan and Katie Compa to discuss homeopathic remedies, human carpets, and the upside of disasters.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

lalalemon 09-09-2013 09:41 PM

So when will we be seeing the 10 minute talk shitshow footage? Surely it is even more fantastic than glimpse we got this ep. It sounds like a really solid, highlarious concept- I hope you attempt it again! But with more beef-a-roni.

And this may be because I myself have a vagina and generally enjoy them, but I effing love when Myka and friends tell their vagina stories- even more so when they are some what disgusting and/or mortifying.

Home remedies for vaginal issues are actually really helpful and can save you time and $$. I've heard of the garlic thing before. Hydrogen peroxide, apple cider vinegar, and tea tree oil are also very useful in these situations. Myhomeremedies.com is a good resource to browse what different people have tried and what has worked for them.

craigdw 09-10-2013 03:19 PM

Another awesome episode

You haven't had a clunker yet, and I'm sure you never will. Great show. You are consistently funny and, how do you have so many funny friends? Danny seemed a little too into the garlic story. You're the greatest. "My eyes were as big as scallops that are too big." Ha Ha Ha! Love you.

Enunciated Piffle 09-11-2013 08:11 PM

I feared this show would be..'too vaginal' in the beginning, but then the ladies discussed the pervert wrapped up in the carpet.

"How encrusted in cum is that carpet?" Bwahahahaaha Ha!

Also, I cook all my food with garlic and my immune system is amazing. So, logically, I understand that a clove of garlic placed into the vag would ward off STD's.

My question is where do you place it for men? Between the shaft and balls? On the taint and held by legs? I've tried both and it's difficult to walk.

HIGH: Finally finding a woman who is sane and attractive on Match.com

LOW: Texting with her and realizing she is boring and dim-witted.

Larion 09-18-2013 04:41 AM

I've stuck a not so magic mushroom in a woman's vagina a time or two but that could be something totally different.

PS - How in the FUCK did a yeast infection/garlic bread joke not appear organically during this show?