Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Myka Fox & Friends

Myka Fox & Friends Myka's show

Like Tree18Likes

Old 12-29-2014, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

76: Are You My Boyfriend?

Ben Kissel joins to discuss early childhood trauma, and defends himself against Chemda's inquisition.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

I honestly can't tell for sure whether he is completely full of shit or not but if I were placing a bet on it I'd go with yes. Pretty funny guy though.
portions_for_foxes likes this.
Old 12-30-2014, 01:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

What a fucking great ep!!

Never has bullshit smelled so sweet or caused so many lolz.

I think Myka and Ben should have a kid. A 7' hunchback with a fucked spine, big tits, and flesh that looks like a melted candle.

Having cHemmo on hand to jump in with her probing questions was a fantastic bonus to what was already a hilarious ep.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:34 AM   #4 (permalink)

Ah, what a lovely treat! Ben has the best voice ever. I listen to Last Podcast on the left but I didn't realise he was quite so delightful.

Chemda is super duper awesome in this episode and Myka is as wonderful as ever.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.

Last edited by Shananigans; 12-30-2014 at 09:41 AM.
Old 12-30-2014, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I wondered why Ben Kissel's name looked familiar...oh shit...

THE LAST PODCAST ON THE LEFT !!!

{rise from your graves...that's when the cannablism started...}
Old 12-30-2014, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Oh. My. Goodness.

I love Ben Kissel on Last Podcast on the Left.

What a great episode.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Oh my fucking god that was amazing!!!

Thoughts in no particular order:
  • I wonder if it was chance or deliberate that Chemda was in this episode (not that I don't enjoy Danny usually)
  • I think this might be the first time that I saw Chemda struggling getting info out of a person --> I think this is a clear case for MNIK to the rescue so we can get the full picture
  • I knew it, I knew it, I knew it and now I don't have to feel so creepy for wondering about whether some people I never met actually date or not
  • you need video for this episode, they are adorable together
  • yes please absolutely have him on the marathon, and bring some of the other Cave comedy radio guys along as well just having the Zebrowskis siblings would already make my day
  • sidenote: Jackie is filling the Patrice shaped gossip queen hole in my heart
  • when I first listened to Last Podcast on the Left I thought it was too weird for me but now I am addicted and if thats not your cup of tea you should give Abe Lincoln's Top Hat a chance that is very informative usually
  • great subtle product placement on the T-shirt ...
Enunciated Piffle likes this.

Last edited by Lanfear; 12-30-2014 at 09:18 PM.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

i wonder if there's any correlation between being a sociopath and having a podcast about...sociopaths. After listening to Chemda ask one or two, (incredibly simple questions) the answer is screamingly, blatantly, painfully, (holy shit - does it need to be spelled out) obvious.

Really impressed with Chemda and her level of MNiK style interviewing skills. Equally impressed with the amount of therapy it would take for Ben to even remotely become date material.

Big LPoTL fan. Looking forward to Ben being on marathon. Hope he's on the same time as Keith. Curious to see his reaction.
Old 12-31-2014, 05:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
i wonder if there's any correlation between being a sociopath and having a podcast about...sociopaths. After listening to Chemda ask one or two, (incredibly simple questions) the answer is screamingly, blatantly, painfully, (holy shit - does it need to be spelled out) obvious.

Really impressed with Chemda and her level of MNiK style interviewing skills. Equally impressed with the amount of therapy it would take for Ben to even remotely become date material.

Big LPoTL fan. Looking forward to Ben being on marathon. Hope he's on the same time as Keith. Curious to see his reaction.
He sounds like he is decent date material and not more clueless about relationships than most people but definitely not sociopath material.

Care to elaborate what to base that on? (yes seriously interested and not trying to start a fight or hating you you delicate little flower you)
Old 12-31-2014, 07:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I've listened to his other podcasts and somehow he seems to be more level-headed than some of his co-hosts.
Lanfear and Enunciated Piffle like this.