Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Myka Fox & Friends

Myka Fox & Friends Myka's show

Like Tree32Likes

Old 11-11-2013, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

19: Getting Some Dickstance

Myka Fox hosts Chemda Khalili to discuss writing, sensitivity, and (work)loads.

https://twitter.com/chemda

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Listening to Myka always reminds me of the massive difference between how men and women see things.

Really loving the idea of Chemda getting that album out. What a great idea!
Bucho likes this.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

This ep snuck up on my heart and gave it a surprise ball-squeeze (a good thing).

Only Myka & cHemmo could turn a story about some guy asking where he should blow his load into an interesting and fucking hilarious yet thought-provoking story.

11/10 will relisten.

That crack about "save your cum a 9 month trip and cum in the trashcan" had me laughing so hard I almost crashed my car

And Danny's thoughtful pause before he definitively ruled out having cum in a trashcan was a hidden gem.

Guys do have delicate little egos. Any bloke who gets his penis in a knot about a joke like that sounds like a bit of a precious little angel. If some chick told me to cum in a bin, I'd give her a fucking pearl necklace medal.
Bucho likes this.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

HE GOT TO CUM ON YOUR TITS!! You got to make a non-specific joke about it. Do what you need to make yourself feel better about it, but don't expect him to not be overblown and douchey like his first response.

We all could be less lazy, Myq Kaplan included.

Fun episode.
Bucho likes this.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Best MFAF ep yet. Beautiful and hilarious and I wanted it to go on for another two hours at least.

About 50 minutes in Chemda said if she had all the time she wished she had then one of her dreams would be a weekly Chemda and Myka show. I had been thinking the exact same thing for the last 49 minutes.
myka, Lanfear and OLDPPL like this.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

How DARE you suggest my precious fucking cum get placed in the trash and not your whore face. Seriously, what a weird response to a joke... especially from a dude who tried to negotiate the landing pad of his jizz mid-coitus.
myka, flerchin and OLDPPL like this.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #7 (permalink)

Loved It

One of my favorite shows from the KATG Network ever - Chemda, Danny & Myka make a great team - hint, make time for a weekly show! - and I too eagerly await the December 2015 release of Chemda's next album.
myka and Bucho like this.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Regarding Chemda's worst thing: I often feel that way too. I often feel like I'm fooling people. It's like I can respond to an email and people think my response is perfect, just what they were looking for. And I'm thinking: all I did was respond to a stupid email.

It's also why I'm great at meetings. I can come up with solutions on the fly, my ideas are generally good and I can assess a situation quickly.

I think: okay, if you think I'm great, then I guess I'm great. But I still wonder...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
myka and Bucho like this.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

Thanks so much for the positive feedback on this episode. It was a scary one for me to do considering the volatile subject involved. If he got mad about a status, imagine his reaction to an entire podcast dissecting the incident. Nevertheless, I am proud of this episode, thanks for listening and making it worth the risk!
Bucho and BrianAlt like this.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I will buy that CD. Amazing idea Myka!!!
myka, Bucho and Lanfear like this.