Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Myka Fox & Friends (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   29: Lance-ing Michigan (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f34/29-lance-ing-michigan-18314/)

Michael's Servant 01-20-2014 11:00 AM

29: Lance-ing Michigan

Myka hosts Lance Weiss (Lance Weiss ? Website of the Comedian and Actor) to discuss hosting, bombing, and life past death.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Lanfear 01-21-2014 06:46 AM

Myka quoting Pulp lyrics makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :-)
Great show as always.

Enunciated Piffle 01-21-2014 10:57 PM

Myka's soul/ body description being compared to an empty broken Detroit: Awesome. Also enjoyed the implication that the guest is somehow an asshole for not masturbating to the host's facebook page.

Not sure why Lance was shirtless, but it worked perfectly for this audio listener. Lance is right about Detroit. Myka is in for a treat. This trip will no doubt redefine poverty and desperation for her.

Pack a camera. Maybe a pocket knife.

critical_temp 01-22-2014 01:21 PM

the "one-upping" of being sad between Danny and Myka is pretty entertaining

Enunciated Piffle 01-22-2014 02:41 PM

Anytime Myka has to tell Danny, "Danny turn your mic off" hilarity ensues.

If there were to be an entire ep of just Danny cutting in and Myka yelling, (with little to no guest input as a result) I'd still laugh just as hard.

NazT N8 01-22-2014 09:38 PM

Incredibly funny and sad at the same time. Here's some Rick Astley to cheer you up!

https://soundcloud.com/kl2rhythmandb...ver-gonna-give

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-00005...00.jpg?f9a018a

craigdw 01-23-2014 09:25 AM

The gorgeous mind of Myka

Here's what I love about you so freaking much, Myka Fox: Sometimes your absolute brilliance gets concentrated down into a single, perfect nugget.

Example: "I just Rick-rolled my own soul."

I mean, picture me in my car, driving through almost zero-visibility snowfall. My mouth is already hanging open because I'm dumbfounded by your creativity, as you describe your innermost self as a deserted karaoke bar. I'm thinking, "Mother-fuck I love this woman's brain." Then you drop that priceless nugget, and I want to drive into a snowbank and die, because it will never ever get better than this moment in my life. BUT IT DOES!

Myka: "You know I have a magician fetish, right? ... The thing is, I love a man who withholds. No one withholds more than a magician."

You, Mam, are a delicious, comical treat. I could eat you up.

Thanks for making my day - yet again.

You can consider this a formal proposal of marriage.

Craig

Czarveillance 01-23-2014 11:37 AM

I always love the show but the pretense of High/Low could just be dropped. It always seems like Myka and the guests struggle to remember that they're discussing the best and worst things of the week so it ends up being a distracting sideline. Myka and the guests just talking is much more entertaining.

Abacus 01-23-2014 11:55 PM

Is no one going to talk about the fact that Lance could GET. IT.

myka 02-07-2014 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigdw (Post 798920)
Here's what I love about you so freaking much, Myka Fox: Sometimes your absolute brilliance gets concentrated down into a single, perfect nugget.

Example: "I just Rick-rolled my own soul."

I mean, picture me in my car, driving through almost zero-visibility snowfall. My mouth is already hanging open because I'm dumbfounded by your creativity, as you describe your innermost self as a deserted karaoke bar. I'm thinking, "Mother-fuck I love this woman's brain." Then you drop that priceless nugget, and I want to drive into a snowbank and die, because it will never ever get better than this moment in my life. BUT IT DOES!

Myka: "You know I have a magician fetish, right? ... The thing is, I love a man who withholds. No one withholds more than a magician."

You, Mam, are a delicious, comical treat. I could eat you up.

Thanks for making my day - yet again.

You can consider this a formal proposal of marriage.

Craig

This was the nicest post ever so I had to process it for weeks. Thanks!