Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Myka Fox & Friends (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f34/)
-   -   4: Chunky Qum (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f34/4-chunky-qum-17890/)

ssgtballard 07-30-2013 09:23 PM

Just realized this show was two hours, so good that I didn't realize how long. Its fun to hear Myka running at more of normal pace with her friends than the usual frantic rate she is usually going.

Bringing Coors to a party is a foul if you are a full adult with enough money to bring anything better. Danny is a poor under 25 year old trying to make it in NYC, this is acceptable. Although considering the age group PBR would have been better and more Ironic

Keith 07-30-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by violachick8 (Post 754476)
The guests clearly didnt understand the sort of damage it could do with a crazy ass mom.

Oh we knew.

Bucho 07-30-2013 10:47 PM

Is it just me or does Justine sound EXACTLY like Emmy?

Well, maybe their voices aren't identical twins, but they're definitely sisters.

In other feedback, I'm only about 25 minutes into watching it but I'm ready to declare this: Theoretically, since I'm a chauvinist pig, this Three Girls One Podcast thing should be tough going. Turns out Myka's awesomeness transcends all and her awesomeness has won her some pretty damn entertaining friends. I like the chemistry between the three of them that much that I feel like I could listen to/watch them as a regular podcast gang, and I can't think of another girls-only podcast that has been able to penetrate my dumb meathead brain like that.

Lanfear 07-31-2013 02:16 AM

My mom has rolled out the 'oh well I know none of you love me you wouldn't even notice if I was gone' talk out a few times as well. Annoying guilt trip bullshit.
And I do understand Myka being amazed she made it to a half hour phone conversation, I'm not sure I ever managed that usually it's 5-10 minutes ever week and OMG I have no clue what to even say to her so we usually talk about the weather or my niece. Thanks sis for getting knocked up!

myka 07-31-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanfear (Post 754520)
And I do understand Myka being amazed she made it to a half hour phone conversation, I'm not sure I ever managed that usually it's 5-10 minutes ever week and OMG I have no clue what to even say to her so we usually talk about the weather or my niece. Thanks sis for getting knocked up!

I spent all 30 minutes talking about my new kitten

myka 07-31-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 754495)
Theoretically, since I'm a chauvinist pig, this Three Girls One Podcast thing should be tough going. Turns out Myka's awesomeness transcends all and her awesomeness has won her some pretty damn entertaining friends. I like the chemistry between the three of them that much that I feel like I could listen to/watch them as a regular podcast gang, and I can't think of another girls-only podcast that has been able to penetrate my dumb meathead brain like that.

I find this thoroughly offensive. Also, thanks!

myka 07-31-2013 12:26 PM

Reddit Shot

By the way...

A joke from this episode is now #1 on Reddit....

The Benefit of the Threesome : standupshots

littlp 08-01-2013 07:58 PM

Justine did sound a lot like Emmy to me as well.

Only part way through the episode and it is pretty funny. I just had to ask this question, although due to the attempt to keep the guy a secret, I don't really expect an answer...what the fuck does Hamster can mean??? I had to pause and laugh for a few minutes while I racked my brain.

DJQuad 08-01-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myka (Post 754604)
I find this thoroughly offensive. Also, thanks!

That was a compliment. You're truly a comedian :)

Bucho 08-01-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJQuad (Post 754835)
That was a compliment. You're truly a comedian :)

That was a joke. She's truly a comedian :)