Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Myka Fox & Friends

Myka Fox & Friends Myka's show

Like Tree15Likes

Old 08-05-2013, 09:39 AM   #1 (permalink)

5: Step Off My Tubes

Myka Fox hosts friends Danny Hatch and Thomas Giglio as they discuss first dates, female bodybuilders, and angry submissives.

Click here for more about Danny Hatch

Click here for more about Thomas Giglio

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Last edited by Marisela; 08-05-2013 at 10:22 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Holy shit was Myka on fire with her ball busting of the Hatch!

Low last week: Taking my kids to the county fair. What a disappointing waste of money.
High last week: I finally made use of my electrical engineering degree by hacking my car.
The Girl and myka like this.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
Holy shit was Myka on fire with her ball busting of the Hatch!

Low last week: Taking my kids to the county fair. What a disappointing waste of money.
High last week: I finally made use of my electrical engineering degree by hacking my car.
Yes! The first forum discussion of highs and lows. Too bad about the county fair i love freaky shit like that. were there no chickens for your kids to scare?

How did you hack ur car?

Also, thanks for the compliment re: ball busting. He makes is so easy.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thomas' wife beater; The best thing I've ever seen.
myka and Blitzgal like this.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

My worst moment is a continuation from last Friday when I broke out in fucking hives due to a drug allergy (severe hives so bad I've been scaring people with the pictures). Had to go to urgent care on Saturday where they gave me steroids which surprise!!! jacks my blood sugars up into the 300-400s and in order to control that I have to reduce my carb intake to under 25 grams while trying to work as a social worker for older adults with mental illness, some with co-occuring substance usage aka really bad to try and deal with when I'm raging on the 'roids, dealing constant sugar shits and death farts.

Best part of this week is my boss saying, hey crazy person, go home for the next few days, no worries, until you get control of your body. Also when I released a death fart in the face of an annoying child that kept ramming her mom's cart into my hive infested legs today.

All my bitching aside, great episode. Really cheered me up-felt nice to laugh during this ridiculousness.
myka likes this.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Lo:
There were plenty of carnies to scare my kids. It's like poor dental hygiene and facial warts are part of the carnie job requirements. The chickens and other animals really were the highlight, and they were just farm animals in cages. The fair food we got wasn't even fresh deep-fried crap. It was frozen reheated deep fried crap. Seriously, we couldn't even enjoy the shit overpriced food before we felt bad about ourselves for having eaten it.

Hi:
I bought a new car a few weeks ago, but I was annoyed with the cigarette lighter being always on, even when the car was off. I wanted the bluetooth adapter that I plugged into the cigarette lighter to turn off when I got out of the car so that my phone wouldn't stay connected to the bluetooth when I was in my house.

Anyway, I looked up the circuit diagrams for the car, found a circuit that was controlled by the internal computer to only be live when the car was in use (the power window circuit), and wired in a relay to the power supply of the cigarette lighter. I drew up a circuit diagram and made sure that the safety of the car wasn't compromised in any way. I tucked the entire circuit in behind the access panel for the body control module, and my wife can't even tell I did any work on the car. The bluetooth now properly disconnects when I exit the vehicle. In all it was a successful hack and I'm now happier with my car.

tl;dr Nerdy car guy stuff.
myka likes this.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:13 AM   #7 (permalink)

Loving this show. Thomas and Danny were awesome, and I was laughing my ass off when Myka explained her new feminism. I love hearing Chemda's laughter in the background.
myka and Bucho like this.
Old 08-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
I released a death fart in the face of an annoying child that kept ramming her mom's cart into my hive infested legs today.

YES!

All my bitching aside, great episode. Really cheered me up-felt nice to laugh during this ridiculousness.
Thanks for listening! Sorry about your hives, glad you took a child down with you.
Bucho likes this.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

High: The discovery that you can sit in a river drinking beer on a super hot day, look at your friend next to you, male or female, dead in the eye and announce "I'm totally peeing right now."

Low: Going to Laundromat. With a hangover. With pee shorts.
myka likes this.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

High: Some hot single chick following me on Twitter.

Low: Figuring out 10 seconds later she's a spambot.