Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Flavor of the Month (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f41/)
-   -   15: Gay Talk with Matteo Lane and Emma Willmann Episode 2 (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f41/15-gay-talk-matteo-lane-emma-willmann-episode-2-a-20172/)

Michael's Servant 10-21-2016 11:00 AM

15: Gay Talk with Matteo Lane and Emma Willmann Episode 2

Emma and Matteo discuss gay icons, fetishes, and coming out as a furry.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

EmmaWillmann 10-22-2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 856253)
Emma is very hot but her music taste is not. Poor Danny. Need a dose of radiohead.

A) Thank you!
B) my musical taste is the worst and in just had to accept it - listing to Backstreet Boys right now 😳

EmmaWillmann 10-22-2016 11:28 AM

NO WE ALWAYS ware the same
Clothes! �� We did two in a row ...same with next week...we interviewed our friend Carly from Girl Code

craigdw 10-24-2016 11:48 AM

Every Flavor of the Month has been awesome, and this one is another feather in the KATG cap of greatness. I wasn't sure what to expect from this show. I didn't know much about Matteo, and I knew nothing about Emma, but this show came out of the gate with the funnies blazing. This is yet another absolutely fantastic addition to the network. Matteo is a natural host and -- how the fuck did I not know about Emma before? She is amazing. Really great chemistry between the two. I was hooked immediately. I thought I loved Marcia Belsky's show (and, boy do I), then came Nick Turner (another home run), now Matteo and Emma. I've said it all over these forums, but I want these all to be permanent shows. If they were, my life would be a nonstop laugh-fest!

Lanfear 10-24-2016 01:04 PM

I could listen to Matteo talk about music and singing along forever and him play fighting with Emma about music was adorable.

I hope Chemda is bring her usual overachieving self when it comes to her lung training so we can get a Chemda vs Matteo sing off episode.
I think there was once a That's the show with Danny episode with the whole gang singing? Something like that but with Matteo?

zappbrannigan 10-24-2016 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 856285)
But maybe with less terrible songs?

Maybe 99 Luftballons?

---

Loving this show! I can back up what Matteo is saying about the furry community in regards to art. There was a guy I went to art school with who did furry commissions and made a lot of money doing it. He and his girlfriend went to conventions and sold their art. She even made custom fur suits that she sold for a couple grand each. I don't know if they participated in the community, but certainly those in the community have money to throw around.

flerchin 10-25-2016 07:57 PM

Super fun episode. These gays can dish.

The Hatch did an excellent job on the 1s and 2s.