Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Flavor of the Month (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f41/)
-   -   5: Misandry with Marcia Episode 2 (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f41/5-misandry-marcia-episode-2-a-20037/)

Michael's Servant 08-09-2016 11:00 AM

5: Misandry with Marcia Episode 2

Episode 2 with the amazing Carmen Lagala. There is no "good feminism" or bad feminism" -- there is only us.

Free the Mind's new single:

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

zappbrannigan 08-11-2016 10:48 PM

More #CrushMenMonday

Alright, that's it; I'll go back to the corner now.

ssgtballard 08-12-2016 03:08 PM

I'm available to explain any facts to you. I'm commenting just to get higher on the kill men list

Skyler 08-16-2016 08:09 AM

I know that because I'm a man it doesn't matter what I think, but I'm 100% in support of repealing all men's right to vote. It would solve so many issues.

I hope this show becomes more than a flavor of the month.

Also, that man cackling from off mic is VERY distracting.

craigdw 08-18-2016 02:06 PM

Immediately addicting

So, I love this show.

KATG VIP is becoming so fantastic that I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the incredible new shows. Misandry with Marcia is AMAZE-BALLS! Sorry for bringing balls into this. My bad. Honestly, this show is so funny, and even though it stings my tiny little man brain sometimes, it stings in a hilarious fashion. HOWEVER ...

Just kidding, no however. I am concerned, though. If I understand this correctly, Marcia's show is only on for one month (hence flavor of the month)? That's a crime. This show should be a permanent fixture. Please! I love it.

Marcia, all I ask is this: When my time comes, and my throat is clutched in your icy grip, please don't kill me all the way until I'm caught up on every Misandry episode. Oh, and the Libby episodes. Oh, and Danny's episodes. and the KATG episodes ...

OK, so maybe don't kill me?

Craig
From Cleveland
A man who has it coming.

Lanfear 08-21-2016 09:52 AM

Leaving this here purely for Apias and my enjoyment - but it's about men being pigs so it's very on message

Lanfear 08-21-2016 10:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Also I was so super happy to see Marcia being written about in a German magazine, text is written by a dude but he did a good job so he can get use that to plead his case in front of the 'kill all men' tribunal

Attachment 61744

StarryNight2219 08-21-2016 07:39 PM

This show is amazing. Please keep it going! It's fresh but familiar at the same time. My new favorite on VIP!

Jo_Culprit 08-24-2016 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 854579)

There is also a husband. He should survive the feminist revolution, as he is a shy software developer who DOES NOT TALK IN PUBLIC AT ALL.
I recommend this type.

Out of curiosity, what do you and your husband (him being a quiet software engineer) believe about the prevalence of males in programming? Due predominately to higher rates of austism spectrum disorders in males or social constructs tunnelling women into other fields?

PippaMags 12-26-2018 05:09 PM

“I am a womaaan! You are a woman, tooo! We are all womennnnn!”

Love this song and video, Marcia is brilliant ♥️