Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Flavor of the Month (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f41/)
-   -   9: Pilot Season with Dr. Rosa (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f41/9-pilot-season-dr-rosa-20099/)

Michael's Servant 09-09-2016 11:00 AM

9: Pilot Season with Dr. Rosa

The doctor is in! PhD candidate and beloved KATG in-law Rosa Rosa Rosa pitches a science-themed comedy power hour. Joined by her trusty research assistant Danny Hatch and ever curious guest Chemda, Rosa talks brain damage, 3D printed pizza, and the biological basis of morality. So please, won't you take a pause for a moment of science?

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

craigdw 09-10-2016 07:26 AM

I love it. I've already learned new things on the very first episode. This show and Misandry should be permanent fixtures on VIP. SOOOO good!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TallulahB 09-10-2016 01:28 PM

Great Pilot

Rosa, you are going to be a breakout podcast star! This show has so much potential and actually benefits from not having Keith's interrupting comments (which I actually love on other shows.). You are a great communicator and since I'm a big fan of Oliver Sacks,I love your content.

I like my science served up with humor, so it's a great combination of funny and substantive discussion. Danny and Chemda were good too. I was especially intrigued by you discussing how the human brain has changed when we became more agrarian and less nomadic. I'm wondering about how are brains are going to be changed as a result of the digital age. I teach little kids and I'm already seeing big changes with kids and what they are able to do.

kabobbins 09-12-2016 09:51 AM

weeeeeeee!

I am half way through this episode and I am so in love with Dr. Rosa! I can't wait for the next one. I am a science lover and I can't get enough. Gimme Gimme Gimme more Dr. Rosa! <3

zappbrannigan 09-12-2016 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigdw (Post 855330)
This show and Misandry should be permanent fixtures on VIP.

Totally agree.

No Keiths allowed, please! :D

craigdw 09-12-2016 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zappbrannigan (Post 855360)
Totally agree.

No Keiths allowed, please! :D

Keith's great on everything. Plus, he's the master of knowing exactly when to jump in and when not to.

zappbrannigan 09-12-2016 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigdw (Post 855363)
Keith's great on everything. Plus, he's the master of knowing exactly when to jump in and when not to.

I keed, I keed.

bw81 09-13-2016 08:48 PM

What would I do without my VIP subscription?

LOVED this so much. Rosa is a total natural and really excited to hear some crazy science.

I nearly puked hearing the half a teapot of brain spill talk... ALSO - when Rosa said that, Chemda sounded exactly this (@ roughly 27:50);

Jmsmittyroad 09-15-2016 02:32 PM

Good job Rosa! I enjoyed this one very much. A lot of potential here, I think. Keep up the good work.

Rosa 09-21-2016 12:57 PM

Thanks for all the love!!! I'm thrilled to bits!

Please feel free to submit any burning questions you may have for the segment 'Science you asked...'

Wheeeee! this is going to be so much fun!!!