Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Wrap It Up!

Wrap It Up! Libby's KATG wrap up show

Like Tree20Likes
  • 4 Post By NeeleMarie
  • 4 Post By craigdw
  • 1 Post By Rosa
  • 1 Post By Lanfear
  • 2 Post By craigdw
  • 2 Post By Todd

Old 10-24-2016, 11:56 AM   #1 (permalink)

11: Trigger Warning

On this episode Libby is joined by longtime recurring guest, Danny Hatch, and a new candidate for co-host, Dr. Rosa. We Dansplain, ad Lib, and rabble Rosa while discussing Secretary Clinton, Donald, and have an honest to goodness scoop from an unreleased episode of Reverse What's My Name.

Guests:
Danny Hatch

Libby Phillips

Rosa

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Last edited by dannyhatch; 10-24-2016 at 12:03 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 01:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Oh the cruel cruel cliffhanger !!!!!!!!!!

Can I pay for VIP+ to get a blind item solving newsletter ?
Old 10-25-2016, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

@Apia great seeing another german <3

I can confirm, Danny and Rosa Rosa Rosa seem like a great couple

The show was awesome as always. love watching the video. it adds a great layer seeing all the faces, all the sly drinking and beeing on the lookout for those great easter eggs
Keith, Lanfear, craigdw and 1 others like this.
Old 10-25-2016, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

The Case of Wrap It Up v. Dr. Rosa

As Wrap It Up's premier Phillips Head (nice try, Apia), let me first say that Libby, Danny and Rosa together on the same episode equal pure, sweet comedy gold. It's amazing how fast Rosa has wormed her way (Sorry Rosa, trigger warning) into my heart so quickly after appearing on the KATG scene. I feel like we’re true buds, especially after that time she helped me argue politics on Facebook with some dummy-dumb (ex) friends of mine. Anyway, this was a really solid and hilarious episode, so thank you, L, D and R.

Now to the business at hand: Segment-Gate.

On this, the latest episode of Wrap It Up with Libby Phillips (pause for swoon), a sleepy and gin-sodden Rosa looked me directly in the eye, Mike Pence-style, and asked me to clear up some possible controversies regarding the concept of show segments. Did Rosa appropriate Libby’s idea of dividing her show into segments, and further, did Rosa knowingly usurp Libby’s intent to have “the most segments in the game,” and further-further, did Libby publicly “throw shade” upon Rosa for doing so?

I’ve taken the challenge to heart, and, sitting here at work with a mountain of those cardboard boxes you always see on legal shows piled next to me, I begin my investigation.

Here are the facts in the case: Libby’s show Wrap it Up debuted on August 15, 2016. Dr. Rosa’s pilot episode aired almost a full month later on September 9th; however, let the record show that both inaugural shows were recorded within days of each other. Also be it duly noted, not for nothing, that Libby’s second episode on August 22nd, was titled “Segment Heavy,” so I’d like to pause here to say a gigantic A-HA! (side note: Libby also does the best “a-ha”s in the biz. Please refer to WIU episode 10).

Your honor, clearly you can see that my client, Libby Phillips, is an angel upon this Earth, who doesn’t have an unkind hair in her bangs. She is innocent of all charges as evidenced by this exchange on her sixth WIU episode, “A Few Good Eggs,” with guests Danny Hatch and Emerald, the Bronx Banger, Gritty.

(We pick up the convo after Libby plays a clip from Rosa’s pilot episode, wherein Rosa mentions her scads of planned segments)

Danny: Are you upset that Rosa co-opted your word?

Libby: (enthusiastically) Oh, no no no, I love that the good word of segments is spreading.

Emerald TBBG: You seemed pretty pissed about it earlier, though. Interesting. (in reference to Libby’s hot temper earlier in the episode regarding The Big Show’s (KATG) cannibalizing her concepts of segments, Easter eggs, shout-outs, scoops and -- this is a real thing --“Psych Outs.”)

Libby: Us one-eared girls have to stick together, as I always say. I’m a big fan of Dr. Rosa, so …

Danny: I’m wondering if she even recorded that before you started your show.

Libby: No she didn’t. No. I actually know for a fact, but I am still very thrilled and the more segments the better, that’s what I always say. I’m still going to have the most segments in the game. Challenge me on that.

Danny: No, please no one challenge her.

And with that, your honor, the Defense rests!
Keith, Apia, Rosa and 1 others like this.

CW Design Shop

Last edited by craigdw; 10-27-2016 at 06:35 AM.
Old 10-27-2016, 10:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I'm sorry Libby, truly. The tape clearly speaks for itself.

Thank you Craig!!! I knew I could count on you.

I had SO much fun on this episode!
craigdw likes this.
Old 10-27-2016, 11:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeleMarie View Post
@Apia great seeing another german <3

I can confirm, Danny and Rosa Rosa Rosa seem like a great couple

The show was awesome as always. love watching the video. it adds a great layer seeing all the faces, all the sly drinking and beeing on the lookout for those great easter eggs
Team Germany is winning the comment section ;-)
Apia likes this.
Old 10-27-2016, 11:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa View Post
I'm sorry Libby, truly. The tape clearly speaks for itself.

Thank you Craig!!! I knew I could count on you.

I had SO much fun on this episode!
Such a fun episode, indeed. I'm honored that you appointed me head sleuth on this one, Rosa. Feel free to mention me on any show, any time. My ego loves it.
Apia and Rosa like this.
Old 10-27-2016, 05:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I CANNOT BELIEVE you missed the opportunity to channel Libby's audio into one ear and Rosa's into the other.

I'm not mad, just disappointed.
Keith and Rosa like this.