Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Wrap It Up!

Wrap It Up! Libby's KATG wrap up show

Like Tree13Likes

Old 11-15-2016, 11:29 AM   #21 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa View Post
"Which leads back to the main point: Awash in false conspiracy theories and petulant immaturity, liberals put Trump in the White House. Trump won slightly fewer votes than Romney did in 2012—60.5 million compared with 60.9 million. On the other hand, almost 5 million Obama voters either stayed home or cast their votes for someone else."
I still don't see how that means you voted for Hillary better than I voted for Hillary because you like her more than I do, but I think we can tell we're not gonna get anywhere, so all I can say is let's all love each other before we die.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 12:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I still don't see how that means you voted for Hillary better than I voted for Hillary because you like her more than I do, but I think we can tell we're not gonna get anywhere, so all I can say is let's all love each other before we die.
As far as what annoyed me is you modeling shitty behavior.
Up until the last few days you several times said voting is stupid & useless, you didn't like Hillary, you were thinking about not voting at all, you would just do whatever Cat told you to do. You have a mic in front of your face, people think you are cool and are influenced by that kind of talk.
So yeah you could have been more enthusiastic.

But it's a comedy podcast and you have the right to your own opinion and Cat did send you out to vote after all - good for you.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:44 PM   #23 (permalink)
Los

I didn't hear the show, but I read that article. He was insulting anyone that didn't support Hillary, and ignoring problems with Clinton herself. Why?

She had issues going into the election, and just added to them. He didn't mention that she was already seen as untrustworthy, and that she assumed she had the support of Obama voters. You don't assume anything in an election. He also doesn't even consider that being under investigation while running for president was an important issue to voters.

Even if you ignore everything else, popularity is a problem. Obama, Sanders and Trump were all extremely popular with their base, while Hillary wasn't. She even admitted that she's more concerned about doing the job than being likable. That's not how you win.

It seems like Democrats don't want to even consider that she wasn't the right candidate, and I don't get it. Anyone that didn't support her is just stupid, racist or sexist. Alienating instead of understanding voters that didn't support her is a good way to make sure Democrats don't win the next election.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:51 PM   #24 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
You are basically talking to an army of Piffles, who (even with all the election talk by clever people Michael and others guests) on the fucking morning of the election thought you weren't even able to vote for Hillary.
Old 11-15-2016, 01:11 PM   #25 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I appreciate Germany's anger at me. How did you try to help?
Old 11-15-2016, 01:41 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
I appreciate Germany's anger at me. How did you try to help?
I'm pleased with what I did, you are pleased with what you did. Unicorns are pooping out rainbows and everybody is happy.
Old 11-15-2016, 01:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I'm fine with everything I did, correct.
Lanfear likes this.
Old 11-16-2016, 10:55 AM   #28 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

https://medium.com/@adrianjanchondo/...ce7#.thw2o9ffb
Old 11-16-2016, 04:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
Los

I stopped reading that article when she didn't even know what a server is. She literally doesn't know what she's talking about.
Old 11-16-2016, 07:15 PM   #30 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los View Post
I stopped reading that article when she didn't even know what a server is. She literally doesn't know what she's talking about.
good for you
Keith, Los, Lanfear and 1 others like this.