Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums WHAT'S UP, A?

WHAT'S UP, A? Andrea's show

Like Tree90Likes

Old 06-02-2017, 09:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

SPE too now?

Are Keith and Chemda still friends with Kyle at least?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 11:00 PM   #22 (permalink)

I wish I did not have to do this but I am done being walked all over. You do not get to publicly slander me and drag my name through the mud. You do not get to get away with doing that. I have receipts. Since hearing of this I warned Andrea that I would post these screenshots unless I got an explanation from her. I gave her multiple opportunities to offer me one, which is more of a courtesy than I received when I was blindsided by this, but I got none.

I am furious at and disgusted by the way you have all behaved. I have held back for long enough. Do not push me further.

https://imgur.com/a/SWsm0
Bucho, Scorpion, flerchin and 4 others like this.

"Stay sick. Don't get well." -- The Mountain Goats (shut up.)
Old 06-04-2017, 07:01 AM   #23 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Andrea's feelings are hurt by the roastings on the show. Yet she had no qualms about roasting Danny when he wasn't there to defend himself. That's really shitty. It seems like Danny went out of his way to be kind. I'm sure there's some other shit behind the scenes that no one really knows or could ever understand, but I stand behind Danny. Danny Hatch was one of the best things to ever happen to this show over the years, and though the show continues to be great, Danny is really missed, and I think a great deal more respect is due.
Bucho, blu, Scorpion and 5 others like this.

CW Design Shop
Old 06-04-2017, 06:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
I wish I did not have to do this but I am done being walked all over. You do not get to publicly slander me and drag my name through the mud. You do not get to get away with doing that. I have receipts. Since hearing of this I warned Andrea that I would post these screenshots unless I got an explanation from her. I gave her multiple opportunities to offer me one, which is more of a courtesy than I received when I was blindsided by this, but I got none.

I am furious at and disgusted by the way you have all behaved. I have held back for long enough. Do not push me further.

https://imgur.com/a/SWsm0
How dare you burst Andreas safe space just to clear your name Danny
Old 06-04-2017, 08:01 PM   #25 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

This sucks. Danny's show was far and away the best part of the VIP program. I'll hold judgement until it's addressed on air, but this seems pretty unfair to him.
Bucho, Scorpion, Sparrow and 3 others like this.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:15 PM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89vision View Post
This sucks. Danny's show was far and away the best part of the VIP program. I'll hold judgement until it's addressed on air, but this seems pretty unfair to him.
Yeah, it's a pretty sadface state of affairs. Probably the most sadface ever in regards to KATG. Danny didn't just have the best VIP show, he's easily in the Top 3 when it comes to best guests. He and KATG seemed so good for each other.

The idea that he may never be back on the show bums me waaaaay the fuck out.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:30 PM   #27 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Yeah, it's a pretty sadface state of affairs. Probably the most sadface ever in regards to KATG. Danny didn't just have the best VIP show, he's easily in the Top 3 when it comes to best guests. He and KATG seemed so good for each other.

The idea that he may never be back on the show bums me waaaaay the fuck out.
Really not looking forward to the character assault that's coming in Danny's direction. This whole situation really feels completely unnecessary, and just vicious for the sake of making noise. I really like Andrea so I'm going to hope that there's maybe more to the story but damn, those texts.
Scorpion, flerchin, TxMama and 2 others like this.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:07 PM   #28 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Can you all please not break up?
Bucho, Scorpion and Sparrow like this.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:57 AM   #29 (permalink)

I was very happy that Danny kicked the trend and made it out in good standing.
Scorpion and SpareBen like this.
Old 12-05-2017, 07:13 AM   #30 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

How is Boston and how are the clubs going?
Also are you still on the piss pad or has Rosa upgraded you to a rug or maybe two piss pads? It sounds like she hasn't given you a blanket but at least you have the cat to keep you warm.

I hope all is well for you Danny.