Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   WHAT'S UP, A? (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f43/)
-   -   32: Regarding Keith Malley (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f43/32-regarding-keith-malley-20757/)

Michael's Servant 10-26-2017 11:00 AM

32: Regarding Keith Malley

This week Chemda and Andrea do a deep analysis of Keith. They talk about personal growth, goal setting and all that hippie shit. Keith reveals his plans to do DMT and Chemda and Andrea discuss the possible outcomes. Keith reads some personality tests based on everybodies birthday. Most of them are dead wrong except Andrea's because she's obviously a goddess and the one writing this.

Guests:
Chemda
http://static-2.keithandthegirl.net/...da-100x100.jpg

Keith Malley
http://static-3.keithandthegirl.net/...ey-100x100.jpg

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Todd 10-30-2017 11:46 AM

Does this mean that Chemda doesn't have her own birth certificate? Most American birth certificates list the time (I believe), so do they in Israel? If it's just a drawing of a sun dial, I bet we could convert it into normal time...

The Girl 10-30-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd (Post 864141)
Does this mean that Chemda doesn't have her own birth certificate? Most American birth certificates list the time (I believe), so do they in Israel? If it's just a drawing of a sun dial, I bet we could convert it into normal time...

I don’t have the certificate. I don’t think I ever saw it. We’ll never know now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd 10-30-2017 03:14 PM

:eek: Unfortunately, I think that means you're not allowed to get so excited about your birthday each year. Legally, I mean.

Lanfear 10-30-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd (Post 864166)
:eek: Unfortunately, I think that means you're not allowed to get so excited about your birthday each year. Legally, I mean.

Naaaahh it means she gets to be more excited - if Chemda doesn't know the exact point in time celebrating for a few days in a row makes so much sense.

Safety. Cover all the bases.

Scorpion 10-31-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 864001)
I would really like to know what the inner dialog of others is."

<Inner dialog>
I don't want to go to work, why can't I just be wealthy enough to do what I want or at least not have to work, god I'm fat, I've got to loose weight, I'm a piece of shit, I don't deserve to be skinny and healthy, oh I love sugar, it's so good, pasta, pasta is good, I love pasta, love, I love Ivan, he is so great, I'm so grateful to have him, he is such a good boy, I'm so glade I married Stacey if it were not for her I wouldn't have Ivan and she is such a great person, she really deserves to have a better husband and not a shit like me. Did I take my pills today, did I take my pills yesterday, what else did I forget, I'm at work now, have I forgotten something, do I owe someone something and I've forgotten, fuck I need to get back to work and stop fucking around on the KaTG forums.

Mermaid 10-31-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apia (Post 864001)
I would really like to know what the inner dialog of others is.

"I have an hour to bullshit then I have to study. I didn't add enough salt to this pot roast. The neighborhood kids look adorable in their costumes. I wish I had time to celebrate Halloween. Stupid tests. Next year I'm gonna live it up for every holiday. I've been in this city for three months and haven't done anything fun. Sasha is going to wait til I finally start studying to ask to go outside to pee. I love Sasha. Adorable ass doggy face."

amnesiac 11-01-2017 07:24 PM

My inner monologue at work:

"oh jeez that only took 15 minutes 4.75 hours to go. oh jeez that only took 30 minutes 4.25 hours to go. oh jeez that only took 6 minutes 4.15 hours to go. GET OUT OF MY OFFICE I NEED TO WORK."

My inner monologue at home:

"How long until I can drink until I don't have to think anymore. Please don't make me have to interact with this kid anymore. I should do some work. Why doesn't he ever do the damn laundry. Why isn't the house clean if he's only working part time now. This puppy is really cute. I love this cocktail." then tv and drinks erase my inner monologue until I can pass out.

This is bleak. But I do consider myself happy. Yikes.

Rufio 01-29-2018 11:39 AM

So is this the final episode of Whats up A?

Peterda 03-18-2020 09:30 AM

Aww, hopefully it isn't.