Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums WHAT'S UP, A?

WHAT'S UP, A? Andrea's show

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael's Servant
  • 2 Post By memecherry
  • 1 Post By flerchin
  • 4 Post By Skyler

Old 05-03-2017, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

11: What's Up, K?

This week we flip the script and Keith Malley takes the hot seat. Andrea and Chemda check up on Keith and they discover the source of his tiredness at work: Keith's wife is a multiple alarm setter. Chemda reveals that Hennessy does the same thing and Keith and Chemda lose their god damn minds. Andrea tries to explain the alarm disease and defend her people, without much luck.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

memecherry likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 02:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Not to add any fire to Malley household, but I'm curious if Cat ever lived with roommates?

I've lived w/ many roomies who were too loud either in the kitchen in the AM, or at night in their bedroom (oy vey just got woken up by sex sounds this morning with the latest chick on rotation in my roomie's bed).

Because I have experienced other people being inconsiderate noise wise in shared spaces, I go out of my way to be considerate whenever possible.

I tip toe around in the morning & make my shakes at night so I don't run the blender in the morning..

I'm also a people pleaser, which doesn't always serve me best, so who knows.. Sure seems like people that DGAF live happy lives, who am I to say?
flerchin and Skyler like this.

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Not enough data points for a conclusion, but both Hennessy and Andrea are allergic to alcohol, and have real problems with getting up and out of bed. That phrase "whole conversations can happen and I remember nothing" sounds like a real symptom of sleep deprivation. Cat's problems with getting up sound slightly different.

Andrea has work until the wee hours of the morning. She needs to accept that she has a later wake time than daytime people and plan accordingly. You take a shower everyday. Sleep hygiene is just as important. Sleep 8 hours, every night.

It sounds to me that Chemda and Hennessy are close to agreement that they would benefit from going to bed earlier. So do it. This isn't as hard as going to the gym, just start winding down an hour or so before you plan to be asleep.

Keith, your wife is on a daytime schedule. You should join her because it would be more enjoyable for the both of you. You don't have to, but you both would be happier if you do it.

Cat is a planner, she should plan to go to bed on time, and stick to it. The reason she needs so many alarms is because she goes to bed too late. Midnight to 5 is not sustainable. Midnight to 6 is pushing it. Plan for 8 hours of sleep. Stick to it. Live a better life.

Yes, I am a dad, why do you ask?
memecherry likes this.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by memecherry View Post
I tip toe around in the morning & make my shakes at night so I don't run the blender in the morning..

I'm also a people pleaser, which doesn't always serve me best, so who knows.. Sure seems like people that DGAF live happy lives, who am I to say?

I do the same. I get dressed ever morning in the dark in an attempt to not bother my girlfriend.

But this snoozing conversation did make me stop the façade that I will wake up at the first alarm and just set it at the time I need to be up. But to be fair, were talking 15 minutes of snoozing, not hours of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk