Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums What Do We Do Now?

What Do We Do Now? KATG's advice show

View Poll Results: How would YOU want the news?
Tell me we're bad together, and be clear no matter what I say back. 28 80.00%
Fade out, or put me in a friend zone. The news would really do a number on me. 7 20.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree23Likes

Old 03-05-2018, 08:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Yes. You figured it out.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Please don't make her come to a meeting in person just to be dumped. Nice gentle text message, be firm without going into too much detail.

And while it would have been nice and less traumatizing for her if you could have figured out that you have no chemistry earlier (like when you kissed passionately on the street?) it is what it is - if you are not attracted to her there is no forcing it and that's not your fault.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

We kiss for the first time: “You know what actually? No thanks. Bye!”
Old 03-05-2018, 10:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Kissing is usually the first time you get close to somebody and at least for me chemistry is about smells and touch and taste.

So yes, I have been pretty interested in a guy and decided that I don't actually want to go further after no sparks flew while kissing.
Mermaid likes this.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Don't take that girl out to dinner to tell her you're done with her. I actually like the fade out method cos what you were saying about that lady made me SO glad I'm not single....yeesh.

But if you're gonna be straight with her, a text is fine. Chemda is a trip (LOVE YOU, BUT) no one wants to hear this news in person.
Scorpion, Lanfear, Sparrow and 2 others like this.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Noooooooo, Keith

my heart
Keith and astrokahn like this.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
Administrator
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Ah damn! I had Fridays KATG show with Lucy ready to listen to but when I saw the title of this episode and the blurb about "sad news", I had to find out what was doin.

Now I'm listening to Fridays show, clearly before Pound Town became Soft Village, and it's hard to hear Keith beaming about his love... not knowing his own Crazy Train is about to derail him from the tunnel of love. There was a lot of expectation and pressure for this moment to go well and that could've put you both off your game but if there is no sexual energy... is it worth working at it, shouldn't it be a little effortless? Or is that too presumptuous?

Imagine trying again, it's still very bad, then having to have THAT conversation. And you know she would probably try even harder second time round (not sure that's the wording I mean but you know what I mean).

It's hard to know what is the "right" way to tell her in this scenario, but I think Keith is making the right choice stopping it now. Your sex life has to match up, you can't force yourself to be into someone in that way. And over time the mismatch will just fester and Keith will run out of kinks to run through his head just to keep in the game.

I guess Sparrow is right, first stop Pound Town, then add feelings. If you aren't sexually compatible then you won't have to invest so much time into each other only to come (or not cum) to the same conclusion once those feelings are there.
Keith and Enunciated Piffle like this.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post

But I'm not for the fade. It takes longer I the end because you always wonder.
If you can’t pick up what’s being put down; you should not be dating. The fade is tried and true method. Not making further plans, or texting, or calling - it should always be a hint.

Bad sex is an unspoken deal breaker. It never gets better. Total waste of time.
Old 03-06-2018, 06:51 PM   #19 (permalink)

This was a really good first dating experience.

Everyone after this is probably going to be a disappointment. But with better sex lol
Keith and Apia like this.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:49 AM   #20 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I can see it now. In German even.

“Dear Mr Apia. I’m smoking weed and banging American women now. Normally I would fade out but I wanted to communicate this news to you clearly..”
Apia likes this.