Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Russell Brand
Yes 40 17.47%
No 189 82.53%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2009, 03:41 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
By running any name through this test you're 100% Fag.
gee, thanks!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

And now somehow I'm the asshole.

That this guy's dying to fuck.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I get the fact that the rainbow flag is the gay flag (I always guessed it was a peace symbol, but whatevs), but why every gay site has to be covered in rainbows? I think the straight male should get the rainbows back.

Anyways. Russell Brand isnt funny. It's not a matter of taste. His jokes are non-existent. I tried to watch a couple of his specials and i did not laugh ONCE. He scores even lower than The Joke Thief, that has at least one fairly bearable album ("Harmful if swallowed"). And who cares about his acting. He's doomed to be typecast. Fuck him with a rainbow flag.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

How is Russel Brand remotely significant enough to generate this amount of "give a fuck"? If he dropped off the face of the earth today I'm sure we'll all get by just fine.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peet View Post
How is Russel Brand remotely significant enough to generate this amount of "give a fuck"? If he dropped off the face of the earth today I'm sure we'll all get by just fine.

Doesnt he have some sort of rabid fanbase in England? I recall seeing his stuff everywhere, last time i was in London, even more than Izzard or Connolly. Something in the size of Dane Cook fandom, i would say. But i dont live there everyday, so maybe it was a fad and he's already a has-been now...
Old 07-17-2009, 07:49 AM   #16 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Doesnt he have some sort of rabid fanbase in England? ...
Russell Brand is for teenagers.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
tga

I haven't felt the need to comment on a show for some time, not that I am not listening but just - I don't know, just haven't really.

Just now, I am in my office, processing invoices cause that is how interesting my job is, I am listening to this show and Patrice tells the Time Warner/Earthlnk story. My open plan office are still looking at me funny cause I busted out laughing too hard.

"There is no need to swear"
"You are an asshole and you have an asshole job!"

Brilliance! Thank you Patrice. Thank you!

What does KATG stand for? Kill All The Gays!?
Old 07-17-2009, 08:03 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tga View Post
...I am listening to this show and Patrice tells the Time Warner/Earthlnk story. My open plan office are still looking at me funny cause I busted out laughing too hard.

"There is no need to swear"
"You are an asshole and you have an asshole job!"

Brilliance! Thank you Patrice. Thank you!
Personally, I really liked it when Patrice made the Customer Service Agent laugh... when she asked about her benefits and paycheque.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:19 AM   #19 (permalink)

Regarding the flesh-eating robots…

When war breaks out, and these human flesh-eating machines need to fuel-up, Keith and The Girl had better watch out…

1) During times of War, troops have turned to “the airwaves” where they listen to happy stories from back home. This reminds them what they are fighting for, and otherwise helps keep troop moral up. Keith and The Girl are most definitely this generations’ “Good Morning Vietnam” (I apologize for the unfortunate Robin Williams reference). Keith has read a number of letters addressed to the show from U.S. troops – The Gunner and others – thanking them for their show, boosting moral, etc. The last thing The Machines need is a stronger enemy. With KaTG broadcasting in digital form over the Internet, The Machines can and will quickly put an end to that! And they may just treat Keith and Chemda as an Esso station on their next pass through Queens for good measure.

2) The Machines have no use for comedy. So even if they don’t identify Keith and The Girl as a threat being a morale-boosting radio show, they’re sure to eat them since they serve no other useful purpose to them.

Keith - please consider adding the following instructions to the official HUAR Kit instruction manual... Spray Windex® all over your body to deter The Machines from eating you. At worst, it doesn't work and you die... but then you've turned yourself into a Suicide Bomber, killing the machine from the inside, out.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:12 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I blame Tim.

I still blame Razorback.

"They like to watch freaky shit while they take it in the ass because they don't want another you." Keith to Razorback Ep 331