Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: WOMEN ONLY: Do you like the taste of a man's cum?
Yes 12 16.22%
No 62 83.78%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2009, 12:45 PM   #51 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
Did anybody else think it was funny that the terrorist was crying that his countrymen were going to kill him for associating with a make-believe gay? He's basically a murderer, and now he's looking for sympathy because people will kill him? Haha.

The whole thing is far more messed up. This guy, apparently, was not exactly a "terrorist leader", but involved in some sort of para-military organization in the Palestinian conflict (Which, could be actually considered terrorism, but is defvinitely not the same as Al Quaeda). He's complaining because apparently he's out of that, and he's also involved in an active NPO.

Then again, Islam is VERY intolerant about homosexuality, so i see his point.

On the other side, i could care less if an ex-murderer gets killed by intolerant nutjobs. Especially if that provides good comedy.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:56 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trashy View Post
When I feel like I've seen proof of this, I'll believe it. Until then, meh...
[/QUOTE]
I'm with you man.
It's happening more often and too often where police officers are crossing the line.
Just saw on the news today where several cops got caught plotting to frame this woman when they hit her car and were at fault.

To me until there are stricter rules on the type of people allowed to police society I don't trust them. I used to trust the police up until the last 5-6 years, but with all the reports of corruption and failures to assist I don't anymore.
If I had a kid I'm not sure I would still tell them to ask a police officer for help.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #53 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I get BroLo being surprised that Chemda is so funny because the dynamic of the show is that she's sitting next to one of the funniest radio hosts I've ever heard. That's no shit, I've listened to the supposed heavy-hitters like Stern and O&A and they are not even in Keith's league, in fact I'm surprised anyone can stand O&A at all. Even Carolla, who I do enjoy quite a bit, isn't up to Keith's ability to entertain and be constantly hilarious. So almost anyone, even a lot of the funniest regular guests like Ray, Jesse and Myq, who are all fantastic and talented as fuck, nevertheless eventually come in second to Keith. In fact only Adam and Patrice really can equal him for hilariousness over the full runtime of a show and neither of them can carry a show on their own without Keith holding things together.

So, to try and get to the point here, Keith steals the limelight without even really trying, he's just naturally brilliant at radio, and so even though Chemda is also funnier than probably 98% of all radio/podcast hosts I've ever heard (and I've worked construction for 18 years so I've had plenty of time to hear a shitload of radio and podcasting), and she matches Keith for smarts and beats him at being articulate, it's easy to see the show as The Funny One And The Articulate One because everything we perceive is relative. Put Chemda on a show with someone like Carolla and I'm absolutely sure she'd easily hold her own in terms of being funny and probably even be better than him, and then peeps wouldn't forget so often that she's also very funny.

Last edited by Bucho; 07-30-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:48 PM   #54 (permalink)

Re: Vegan Cum

YouTube - UYD Soy
Old 07-31-2009, 02:34 PM   #55 (permalink)

Be nice to old people

During my first college hiatus (maybe 12 years ago) I worked for a company that owned and operated multiple nursery homes. I was the office assistant.

Old people would get loose from time to time. Wander off, walk off, or sometimes straight run away. The facilities would call the office and we would call some other company and activate a tracking system. They all had bracelets and necklaces of some matter. It would surprise how quickly Grandma could get down the street. And if there is a bus stop, than they could really get away. They often don't remember why they left or where they were supposed to be going. And since this all happened in West Virginia in rural towns sometimes they would get lost in the woods. I know a few of them actually died away from the facilities. But they would tell the family that their loved one fell down or died there in the home.

My Great Grandmother has alzheimers. She is 98 now (i think). She walked away from her day facility (activities, watching tv, etc..). Nobody could find her. This is in a small town in WV. They called me, and I reminded them there are only three real roads. Look on the one major road. Long story short I found her at the 7-Eleven where she was getting an RC Cola and lottery tickets.

.. I DRIVE FAST
Old 08-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmarineGuy View Post
2 things. One: everyone needs to stop posting for a while. I'm getting absolutely nothing done and work and if the tax paying citizens of Indiana found out they might be angry to know I spend 75% of my day reading forum posts. Two: can someone post a link to the animated you tube link mentioned on the show? I can't seem to find it.
High Five for wasting Indiana tax money! Until the end of August all I have to do is go into work and sit at my desk for a good 95% of my day. But shhh, don't tell the gov'ment.