Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Were things resolved between Keith and Spooky?
Yes; they worked out all weirdness and are buddies again 70 32.56%
No; there'll only be more drama soon 145 67.44%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2009, 02:25 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
I probably won't respond to simpleton "that guy sucks" remarks, but if you have some content to your bitchiness, you just might illicit a response.

Good luck, internet!
You're so high and mighty Spooky... better than everyone else
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:31 AM   #12 (permalink)

I like McNally as a guest.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
Word.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Agreed. But tell him to shave those sideburns, he looks like a skinny wolverine.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:41 AM   #15 (permalink)

Highly? HIGHLY?!

Gaaaaah. Motherfuck! I hate that I feel like I have to talk about this again, but when you say that I'm "highly provoking" someone, it makes me look like I'm purposely trying to get a rise out them and I'm not!

I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL BACK THEN SO IT SEEMED LIKE AN OKAY THING TO DO! I WASN'T PICKING ON HIM TO EMBARRASS HIM OR EMASCULATE HIM.

Keith, you quoted that Intern kept telling me to stop. He did not. If he said it ONE TIME, I would have stopped.

You over exaggerate that weird "idontknowwhatidid" thing soooo much. It was a coping mechanism, albeit a lame one, for being embarrassed on being called out in a situation.

Old 07-30-2009, 06:34 AM   #16 (permalink)

So great to have you back on the show Spooky - it was way too long without you!
Old 07-30-2009, 07:09 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver View Post
spooky and mcnally are the worst guests followed by mattb and robert alvarez.
You know what? My least favourite forums member is you, followed by driver and I really fucking hate Driver. What a cunt.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:10 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oie View Post
This is the kind of fagotry that rubs me the wrong way. You want specific details as to why people dislike your art and YOU. Sometimes you don't need a reason. Sometimes, you don't like something because you don't like it.

You say you want details because you want to shrug off the criticism you receive by comforting yourself that the person who gave you criticism couldn't even go into specifics so therefore must be stupid and isn't worth taking seriously.

-Anonymous shit talker who has met way too many little baby faggots who INSIST on dishing criticism, but can't take it.
So you actually think it is "faggotry" that I am not going to spam? You really think this thread would be better served if I respond to every "I don't like spooky" comment with, I guess...me saying...I don't even know how to respond to that, actually.

You tell me, how would you have me respond and be "cool" in your eyes? I could say "Your mom" but what if it's my voice or some other nonpersonal thing that bothers them? You would have me throw an insult back, where is the content in that? How would anyone possibly enjoy a thread choked up with that kind of one liner back and forth spam?

You know where I am coming from, answer a few questions so I know where you are coming from. Exactly how old are you, and why is your idea of interesting reading on about the level of inane responses to youtube videos? How much time do you spend on 4chan? And lastly, in regards to who I take criticism from, and good lord I feel stupid asking this, but if you don't judge people's intelligence and credibility in forums by what they say, how they act, how exactly do you judge? I mean, if you are always the dumbest guy in the room, I suppose I can see how you can have your perspective, but how are you always coming from that position?

edited to add: this post really made me lol. not the typical smirk or giggle and you just write lol in acknowledgment, but honest to God, sitting by myself, not exactly in a laughing mood over this whole situation, and I laughed out fucking loud. I think Oie is just pulling my leg.
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.

Last edited by spooky; 07-30-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:20 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
So do I, actually. You never really seemed to be there just to promote things, you were mostly there to talk about your life. Early KATG was a lot like that, talking almost exclusively about their lives, and it is that kind of content that endeared me to the show.

Not that I don't enjoy the hilarious guests, Jesse Joyce especially.

But in the end, it's the human interest aspects that always keep me coming back for more, and as a human, you were quite an interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsy View Post
Highly? HIGHLY?!

Gaaaaah. Motherfuck! I hate that I feel like I have to talk about this again, but when you say that I'm "highly provoking" someone, it makes me look like I'm purposely trying to get a rise out them and I'm not!

I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL BACK THEN SO IT SEEMED LIKE AN OKAY THING TO DO! I WASN'T PICKING ON HIM TO EMBARRASS HIM OR EMASCULATE HIM.

Keith, you quoted that Intern kept telling me to stop. He did not. If he said it ONE TIME, I would have stopped.

You over exaggerate that weird "idontknowwhatidid" thing soooo much. It was a coping mechanism, albeit a lame one, for being embarrassed on being called out in a situation.

I wasn't there, but I absolutely get how the whole punch on the arm thing works. And I just can't, in my own head, arrive at a place where I would feel like the appropriate response would be a slap to the face. Especially as a guest in someone else's home. I could see a punch to the face, I could see me saying to step outside, both of which would be heavy handed and make me the asshole in the situation, but both are far less egregious than a slap to the face.

The consensus seems to be that it was appropriate, I disagree, and was openly critical, which earned me the "i unreasonably hate intern" reputation, but I suppose I disagree with a lot of things. /shrug

Last edited by spooky; 07-30-2009 at 07:29 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:25 AM   #20 (permalink)

Great show, good to have Spooky back again. I think they sorted things pretty well blah blah blah. What I'm really interested in was who won the arm wrestling between Keith and Spooky?

Favorite lines of the show were when Jesse Joyce said:
"1 point down... 45 more to go"
"Are you afraid of risking the lives of simple villagers?"

Classic. Seriously though, story-off next time right?

Quote:
I do too, come back?