Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: freaks that "marry" inanimate objects. Are/will they be dangerous to others?
Yes; they're gonna snap and hurt somebody. (As if they haven't snapped already...) 44 31.43%
No; they just like what they like. Who cares? It's harmless. 96 68.57%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2009, 06:10 AM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustDevil View Post
There is another angle on Mrs Rollercoaster. Nutty, yes, but she could just be doing it for the attention. It's a stupid way to do it, but there are plenty of stupid people out there. She got herself in the paper, probably her local news, and, well, this podcast.

Could be, but she's not the only one. There's a documentary out there ("Married to the eiffel tower") about people who did the same thing, and they are a lot. It's not a fetish i understand (and i would even have trouble calling it a "fetish", cause apparently there is nothing sexual in it) but to each its own, as long as no one gets harmed.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:25 AM   #22 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustDevil View Post
There is another angle on Mrs Rollercoaster. Nutty, yes, but she could just be doing it for the attention. It's a stupid way to do it, but there are plenty of stupid people out there. She got herself in the paper, probably her local news, and, well, this podcast.
Sometimes you can read a book by its cover.

This woman is for real.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:38 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
This woman is for real.
Is she a real woman though?

...I'm not convinced.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:10 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by archicat View Post
Is she a real woman though?

...I'm not convinced.
Jesus. She looks like one of those transgendered lesbians. The ones who have taken so many hormones that they dont look like belonging to any specific gender. (see the doc "Beyond vanilla" for some yucky examples)

The girl who married the eiffel tower wasnt even bad looking if i remember correctly. But the others were all misshapen in some way.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:00 AM   #25 (permalink)

I think dudes who put their penises in other dudes' asses are fucking crazy. There's zero fucking reason to want to fuck a dude in the ass. So let's lock them up for potential violent tendencies or regard them with extreme suspicion of potential violence, even though they've shown no violent tendencies whatsoever. I'll even say gay people will shoot people because of their gay relationship problems on a podcast that just did a story about a heterosexual shooting up a place because of relationship problems.

But somehow that's ignorant, and the shit Chemda said isn't. Ahhh, liberals. Turns out you guys don't actually like freedom or tolerance, huh?

Last edited by Cretaceous Bob; 08-07-2009 at 08:10 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Could be, but she's not the only one. There's a documentary out there ("Married to the eiffel tower") about people who did the same thing, and they are a lot. It's not a fetish i understand (and i would even have trouble calling it a "fetish", cause apparently there is nothing sexual in it) but to each its own, as long as no one gets harmed.
Um, no, it's definitely sexual. A chick in that documentary was clutching a piece of a bridge to her chest and was like, "I'm going to bring this piece of him home, and I hope he can feel what I do to him through this piece" or something.

If you're standing on train tracks and there's a bigass light in your face, sure, you might not actually be able to see a train, but you know sure as shit one's there.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:15 AM   #27 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

God I hate people that start "points" with either, "Yeah, so, uh, anyway..." and, "Interesting that...," as well as people that end their silliness with, "huh?," and,"right, SmartMan?"

Relax, buddy. That's not how you have a conversation.

Great. Now I'm back to being a Republican.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:24 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
But somehow that's ignorant, and the shit Chemda said isn't. Ahhh, liberals. Turns out you guys don't actually like freedom or tolerance, huh?
I was actually surprised that she was the one to push that issue, because usually she's the one who's more easy going with different aspects of sexuality or other people quirks. I think the starting point of her issue was the fact that the woman in question made a big fuss about her marriage, and didnt "keep it to herself". But, yeah, the whole point of keeping an eye on those people is a bit narrow-minded.

On the sexual part: yeah, i guess you're right. But i would say that the sexual aspect is not as strong as in what are the most common fetishes (like hair, feet, vinyl...). Then again every attraction has a sex-drive attached to it.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post

Dude, chill the fuck out. One person on a podcast spouts off an opinion and suddenly it's all liberals being against freedom and tolerance? I missed the part when Chemda overtook the US government and passed a bill requiring all object lovers to register with the state and go into special camps.

I don't agree with her that these people are likely to turn violent. They're more on the asperger side of the spectrum and those folks usually don't harm anyone. But again, she's one person stating an opinion. She doesn't represent "all liberals."
Old 08-07-2009, 08:28 AM   #30 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I think that this kind of thing is the whole reason that gays have such a hard time. Politicians are always using the whole slippery slope thing, "If we let a man marry another man, then next we're gonna have to let him marry a dog and a goat"

If people really can't see the difference between a human being being in love with another human being and a person being in love with an object or a goat, I really don't know what to say.

Yes, they're (the objectum sexuals, not the goat fuckers) not hurting anybody, leave them alone, I agree with that. Do whatever you want in your house as long as you're not bothering anybody, but to compare it to homosexuality is pretty ridiculous.