Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: freaks that "marry" inanimate objects. Are/will they be dangerous to others?
Yes; they're gonna snap and hurt somebody. (As if they haven't snapped already...) 44 31.43%
No; they just like what they like. Who cares? It's harmless. 96 68.57%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2009, 06:48 AM   #61 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuttle88 View Post
Animals can't consent either. Do these people ask their goldfish if they wouldn't rather fuck the dog? No because they are selfish.

I understand that, but it seemed kinda odd how some people were questioning if the horse had been raped or not, while a guy had just died with his rectum split in various parts. I dont think the horse needed therapy afterwards.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:56 AM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
I understand that, but it seemed kinda odd how some people were questioning if the horse had been raped or not, while a guy had just died with his rectum split in various parts. I dont think the horse needed therapy afterwards.
That's true. I just think it would be an interesting question to pose to the crazy people. If they honestly believe that the buildings have a soul and a personality then they should be more respectful to them.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:32 AM   #63 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
I don't like the people marrying objects thing for many reasons but my main concern is that the objects can't consent.

Until the building says yes I say we charge these women with rape.

I say lock them up for marital rape. AND by letting people pay to climb the buildings or ride on the rides they are promoting prostitution.
And what's your problem with prostitution?
I think that's a business that's needed legalizing for a long time.

But to your first point, I don't believe this woman is raping the ride. She sleeps with a picture of it, which is legal. She doesn't do anything inappropriate on it. She just does what everyone else is legally allowed to do. It's the epitome of respect.

Certainly, if someone goes out in public and breaks laws of decency, they should be charged with those crimes, but at least in this situation, I think you're overstepping and ignoring the fact that this object-lover is doing everything right.

Quote:
Animals can't consent either. Do these people ask their goldfish if they wouldn't rather fuck the dog? No because they are selfish.
I think animal-fuckers need to be divided into different groups, because yes, there are some people who will fuck an animal whether it wants it or not. But there are some people who will only let an animal do whatever it wants to do TO them. And sure, that might be exploitative, but a lot of dogs do like licking and humping WHATEVER.

They consent to eating their own shit, people.
So certainly, eating peanut butter off of genitals seems to be a step up.

Not that it makes you a good person if you're encouraging it, but it makes you a better person than someone who forces yourself on the ass of an animal that doesn't want it at all.

Point is, I believe animals can consent MORE than objects can.

Quote:
That's true. I just think it would be an interesting question to pose to the crazy people. If they honestly believe that the buildings have a soul and a personality then they should be more respectful to them.
Do you have to believe that stuff to be in love?
I don't believe that HUMANS have a soul. We're all just physical stuff made of the universe. The brain is just a bunch of electric charges and chemical substances, so why not fall in love with a building that houses a science lab?

Sincerely though, this woman (and every person that I've heard of with objectum sexuality) HAS been respectful, understands proper social behavior in public, doesn't break any laws, etc.

She's weird but what's the real problem?
Old 08-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #64 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by myq View Post
And what's your problem with prostitution?
I think that's a business that's needed legalizing for a long time.

But to your first point, I don't believe this woman is raping the ride. She sleeps with a picture of it, which is legal. She doesn't do anything inappropriate on it. She just does what everyone else is legally allowed to do. It's the epitome of respect.

Certainly, if someone goes out in public and breaks laws of decency, they should be charged with those crimes, but at least in this situation, I think you're overstepping and ignoring the fact that this object-lover is doing everything right.

I think animal-fuckers need to be divided into different groups, because yes, there are some people who will fuck an animal whether it wants it or not. But there are some people who will only let an animal do whatever it wants to do TO them. And sure, that might be exploitative, but a lot of dogs do like licking and humping WHATEVER.

They consent to eating their own shit, people.
So certainly, eating peanut butter off of genitals seems to be a step up.

Not that it makes you a good person if you're encouraging it, but it makes you a better person than someone who forces yourself on the ass of an animal that doesn't want it at all.

Point is, I believe animals can consent MORE than objects can.

Do you have to believe that stuff to be in love?
I don't believe that HUMANS have a soul. We're all just physical stuff made of the universe. The brain is just a bunch of electric charges and chemical substances, so why not fall in love with a building that houses a science lab?

Sincerely though, this woman (and every person that I've heard of with objectum sexuality) HAS been respectful, understands proper social behavior in public, doesn't break any laws, etc.

She's weird but what's the real problem?
Woah! Myq no longer loves human women! Traitor!
Old 08-11-2009, 08:41 AM   #65 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
Woah! Myq no longer loves human women! Traitor!
You misunderstand me. Maybe it's my fault.
Sorry I didn't mention, I still love human women, but just ones without souls. (Which is all of them.)
Old 08-11-2009, 08:45 AM   #66 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Sorry I didn't mention, I still love human women, but just ones without souls. (Which is all of them.)
Earlier you said it was just one woman. Now it's all of them?

Last edited by rodimusprime; 08-11-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:47 AM   #67 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
So objects have souls (as tuttle says) but women do not? (as myq says)

Geez, that's dark comedy. Even darker than Marc Maron's. Or Joe Rogan.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:07 AM   #68 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
So objects have souls (as tuttle says) but women do not? (as myq says)

Geez, that's dark comedy. Even darker than Marc Maron's. Or Joe Rogan.
Yeah, we're starting a comedy duo.
Or maybe we'll make a movie, "Dark and Darker."
It'll star Jim Carrey after he dies.

Quote:
Myq no longer loves human women!
Quote:
Earlier you said it was just one woman. Now it's all of them?
You are the one who said "women," see?
You misrepresented my initial position, and then feigned shock when I responded to the words that you said.
When in fact the truth is not shocking nor difficult to understand at all, that I love women in general and one woman in specific.

And that one woman will play the lead opposite dead Jim Carrey.