Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who handles their anger best?
Keith 111 62.01%
Chemda 68 37.99%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2009, 11:32 AM   #71 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
As crazy as Keith's badge suggestion sounded to me when I listened to the show, I couldn't help but think back on it when I rode the bus home that evening and an old dude tied us up for a couple of minutes peppering the driver with questions about which bus he should get on....and then ended up NOT RIDING OUR BUS!! Those are times when I just want to start screaming.

Oh god, it happens almost regularly everytime i have to go somewhere with the train. There's always this shitbag at the ticket booth who has to ask two hours of questions about some trains he apparently wont take today and he always seems oblivions of us bleary eyed regular travelers. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #72 (permalink)

When I took the subway in LA I had a pass, so no tickets thank God, but the two things that drove me crazy were the people that sat on the subway stairs in the middle of rush hour, and the ass holes who would stand at the mouth of the train tunnel, slowing foot traffic to a crawl so they could hand out fliers for their art installation or their stupid one man show, or even worse for Jesus. The flier guys were the worst. I've never been more inclined to do violence to someone I didn't know.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #73 (permalink)

in boston its a pain because all the subways meet in the middle so anytime theres a game or a touresty thing happening all you get is people staring at the signs in this main cross stations like dumb dumbs.. "it says any train but E, does that include the C" we should build a dumb dumb train and just have it go from cambridge to the stadiums and back out
Old 08-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #74 (permalink)

What I don't understand is why Sorbini blamed black men! Damn! Why do we always get the blame?!? We're not swimming in white women, sorry. Society is doing a great job of keeping us apart. Blaming everyone, but yourself for your problems. How original...