Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1020: Count Me In (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1020-count-me-13757/)

Keith 08-11-2009 09:40 PM

1020: Count Me In

"Shit, I'm pretty fuckin' gay..."

www.BrotherLoveRocks.com/store

Crazy Myka Fox

Toastmold 08-11-2009 09:45 PM

I came in about halfway through Myka's post show 30 minutes of performing. Don't suppose we'll get a video of that? Some interesting revelations there anyways.

AmHamShow 08-12-2009 12:21 AM

I supported and that's the end of it.

...am I really the only person who has ever drunk dialed/emailed?

Really not asking for a personal relationship and I apologize if my behaviour has left a bad impression.

I am a big fan of the show and I will continue to support it!

Bucho 08-12-2009 01:22 AM

Expecting a personal relationship as a result of a donation when no such thing has ever been even hinted at let alone offered is flat out Anna Nicole Smith level retarded, the second worst type of retardation.

Junkenstein 08-12-2009 02:10 AM

I donate because i want them to keep the show going, and give something back for the tons of hours of entertainment they give me. That's it.

I've got enough disappointing personal relationships. Keith and Chemda never disappoint me.

ADD: I have to say this. I think it's sad that Keith and Chemda not only have made a beautiful show that keeps engaging us and enetrtaining us everyday, but they also take the time to interact with the fans constantly, yet they get shitty emails for this. This community is beautiful but there always have to be a couple of assholes who ruin everything. Fuck.

rasput 08-12-2009 09:02 AM

Wanker means the same as jerkoff. To have a wank is to jerk off.

Blitzgal 08-12-2009 09:22 AM

There's always some asshole who wants to ruin things. I'm glad Keith and Chemda take this show seriously as a business venture and just keep rolling with it.

Brad 08-12-2009 09:36 AM

First show I've listened to in ages, and I'm digging it.

But Keith...you slightly reworded my emails, and claimed that I wouldn't stop emailing you? I've written you maybe....once every 2-3 months in the 2 years that I've been around? And half of those emails were NICE.

But it sure sounds crazy when you read them all in a row and exclude the sober ones, doesn't it?

But I'm glad I could give you something to talk about, I guess.

Grapist 08-12-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad (Post 600955)
First show I've listened to in ages, and I'm digging it.

But Keith...you slightly reworded my emails, and claimed that I wouldn't stop emailing you? I've written you maybe....once every 2-3 months in the 2 years that I've been around? And half of those emails were NICE.

But it sure sounds crazy when you read them all in a row and exclude the sober ones, doesn't it?

But I'm glad I could give you something to talk about, I guess.

The fact that you came here to post negates everything you say.

Brad 08-12-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapist (Post 600957)
The fact that you came here to post negates everything you say.

Why's that? Subsonix told me that Keith had talked about me on the show, I had to check it out. I wasn't paying attention until I became a topic...