Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: I donated to Keith and The Girl.
I expect a personal relationship of some sort. 23 12.23%
I supported and that's the end of it. 165 87.77%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2009, 09:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Listen, i just want to ask you this. Sober or not, why would you send so many emails to anybody who clearly does not want to answer to you. Maybe you had a reason, but that's something that makes you look like a stalker. And by doing that you make the whole dedicated audience look like a bunch of weirdos.

If Keith or Chemda, one day, decided that they're tired of interacting with us, talking to us on the chat, answering to the feedback, because of the ones that throw shit at them, that would be a very sad day, right?

I'm not picking on you, Brad. It's just an issue, i think should be addressed.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Listen, i just want to ask you this. Sober or not, why would you send so many emails to anybody who clearly does not want to answer to you. Maybe you had a reason, but that's something that makes you look like a stalker. And by doing that you make the whole dedicated audience look like a bunch of weirdos.
Well....I didn't send a bunch of emails that weren't answered. Keith has tended to always answer my mails, I think you're confusing me with AmHam or Deaderest.

I just checked gmail, I have sent Keith approximately 15 emails in the past YEAR. heh. And most of them were either asking a question, or telling Keith something that I thought he'd like to know.

Basically, this is what happens when Keith is mad at you. When you have your own show, anything you say becomes fact. Right?

I'm not bothered by being talked about on the show, I just wish it were more honest, and less skewed to make me (and AmHam) sound like assholes.

Last edited by Brad; 08-12-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:04 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Why's that? Subsonix told me that Keith had talked about me on the show, I had to check it out. I wasn't paying attention until I became a topic...
Because you are a douche and are probably jacking off to the attention as you type your reply to me. Douche.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Well....I didn't send a bunch of emails that weren't answered. Keith has tended to always answer my mails, I think you're confusing me with AmHam or Deaderest.
As i said, i'm not addressing you specifically, just anyone who feels the need to piss off Keith, via mail or chat. He mentioned in past shows and on twitter that you were giving him trouble, both on LV and through mail.

I dont know the whole story, so if i'm incorrect, i apologize, but usually Keith lets a lot of stuff go before getting really mad at a listener. He has a temper but he's not an insane asshole who gets angry at people with no reason.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
Because you are a douche and are probably jacking off to the attention as you type your reply to me. Douche.
hmm, have we met?

Anyways, I said what I wanted to say. I just wanted to clarify things that were inaccurate, not fuel the fire for Keith. I'm done now. Cheers!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:13 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
I've written you maybe....once every 2-3 months in the 2 years that I've been around?

Um, you realize that's a lot, right?

Oh, Keet is going to get hammered by libertarians again. You bashed their Galt's Gulch wet dreams! They're never going to share their perpetual motion machine with you now! We're DOOMED!!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

when i give my money... sorry but better late then never i guess :/ i hope that keith or chemda will read the letter i send with it.
I know this sounds pathetic, but i've been working on the letter for a few days now, and for someone to just take the money and trash the letter, that would be completely disrespectful of the person donating.
Although i know Keith and Chemda love their fans too much to do something like that.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:50 AM   #18 (permalink)

Oh, do not worry, Keith will read your letter and if it pisses him off he will rip it to shreds on the air... Eventually he will turn it in a history making episode! ("Brad's awesome letter")
Old 08-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #19 (permalink)

Kitchen Nightmare.

You can't just expect someone to come into your restaurant and magically fix it then assume, after he leaves that you can go back to business as you did before and expect to still succeed. It's the whole "Give a man a fish, vs teach a man to fish" concept. It's likely they resorted back to there old practices when he left expecting for things to magically get better.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:41 AM   #20 (permalink)

I am broke, but I eeked out a little from my account to make a donation because this show has filled a lot of my downtime in the last four years. I enjoy the show, there are moments when I have felt like Keith and Chemda (and guests) are friends out in NYC that I never get to see, and to give them a little bit to help the show go is a way to say thank you. If the opportunity comes for me to give more in the future, I will. All I expect in return is more great entertainment, and Party! Super Party! My donations come with no personal strings attached. Thanks Keith and Chemda!