Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1021: Brillo Pad Lovin' (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1021-brillo-pad-lovin-13764/)

lattaland 08-13-2009 09:15 AM

Speaking of "Capturing The Freeman's", I took a first date to the theater to see this film. Turns out it was also a last date. remind me not to take courting advice from Travis Bickle!

punk'n 08-13-2009 09:40 AM

i heart merit. :D

Grapist 08-13-2009 09:48 AM

Merit is great.

Junkenstein 08-13-2009 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lattaland (Post 601499)
Speaking of "Capturing The Freeman's", I took a first date to the theater to see this film. Turns out it was also a last date. remind me not to take courting advice from Travis Bickle!

You could have done worse. I took a date to see "Funny Games", once.

Cubeforce 08-13-2009 02:02 PM

Matt B, awesome as always

Quote:

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A

Andrea's toothbrush 08-13-2009 06:09 PM

It is interesting that a documentary (Capturing the Friedmans)from several years ago is sparking conversations on the past few episodes of KATG. It's been awhile since I've seen it. But the one thing the I remember when it was first released was a review of the film in one of those LA papers.

The critic brought up the the scene that Matt described:The one with the jailed father requesting to be moved from a visitor room because there was a child in the room that turned him on.

The critic, who maintained the father was innocent of the crimes he was accused of, while still admitting that the guy had a "problem", had the nerve to write some shit that I can't believe and still pisses me off. The critic was angry because there seemed to be a slant against the accused in the movie and the critic claimed that because the father requested to be removed from the room it showed he had "restraint" and that he was getting better. To which I've always wanted to respond:

"He couldn't do anything to the child anyway. He was in prison, and would've had his ass handed to him if he tried anything. And that action proved that he was sick and didn't have restraint, or else he would've continued the meeting with his lawyer and put the kid out of his head. The only reason he asked to leave was to relieve his own possible embarrassment and painful reminder of his addiction/sickness."

ElleJ 08-13-2009 06:35 PM

I love Matt B! Have I ever mentioned that?*

This show totally made my day! Brenna is awesome, I've been thinking about chocolate shoes all afternoon. :D

*I know I say that every time, but it still makes me giggle.

Bucho 08-13-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElleJ (Post 601708)
I love Matt B! Have I ever mentioned that?

Yep, I was wondering how long before you were going to turn up here and restate your appreciation for the Brayster. But already 20 posts in Elle? Did you sleep in today or something?

ElleJ 08-13-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 601737)
Yep, I was wondering how long before you were going to turn up here and restate your appreciation for the Brayster. But already 20 posts in Elle? Did you sleep in today or something?

Blame The Man. Always trying to hold a bitch down and make her actually work during work hours.

(I don't think your signature will ever get old Bucho...it makes me giggle every time I read it!)

DarkKnightJared 08-13-2009 09:22 PM

Not sure about tears, but it's hurt a little after I finished. ...Yeah, I need to get laid.

Hilarious show, loved Matt and Merit, they totally bring the funny and the latter definately brings the ROCK. :D

Also, I approve of the Keith as "Samantha" KATGTV.