Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1021: Brillo Pad Lovin' (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1021-brillo-pad-lovin-13764/)

DarkKnightJared 08-13-2009 09:22 PM

Not sure about tears, but it's hurt a little after I finished. ...Yeah, I need to get laid.

Hilarious show, loved Matt and Merit, they totally bring the funny and the latter definately brings the ROCK. :D

Also, I approve of the Keith as "Samantha" KATGTV.

serial_x 08-14-2009 02:23 AM

When i was about 15 i tore the underside of my dick open while jerking, it hurt like a motherfucker and bled quite a bit.

I haven't listened to the show yet... i hope that was relevant.

yoav 08-14-2009 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkKnightJared (Post 601753)
Not sure about tears, but it's hurt a little after I finished. ...Yeah, I need to get laid.

Hilarious show, loved Matt and Merit, they totally bring the funny and the latter definately brings the ROCK. :D

Also, I approve of the Keith as "Samantha" KATGTV.


am i the only one that read 'teers'? the voice in my head has a speech impediment

Junkenstein 08-14-2009 08:12 AM

I dont get one thing and i'm not saying this to start a debate: why so many people are saying that pedophiles are "Sick". They're not. The word sick implies that you can be cured. They cannot be cured. pedophilia is a form of deviant sexuality, you cant turn someone of of it. It's like when people tried to turn gay into straights, it's impossible. (and i'm saying this as an example. I'm not comparing the two.)

yoav 08-14-2009 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 601837)
I dont get one thing and i'm not saying this to start a debate: why so many people are saying that pedophiles are "Sick". They're not. The word sick implies that you can be cured. They cannot be cured. pedophilia is a form of deviant sexuality, you cant turn someone of of it. It's like when people tried to turn gay into straights, it's impossible. (and i'm saying this as an example. I'm not comparing the two.)

the only problem with that statement is the people that would benefit from reading it don't have a strong enough hold on their own mental faculties or reality to understand the distinction.

therickster2 08-14-2009 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serial_x (Post 601815)
When i was about 15 i tore the underside of my dick open while jerking, it hurt like a motherfucker and bled quite a bit.

I haven't listened to the show yet... i hope that was relevant.

same here dude, did it like twice scared me shit-less the first time because I thought maybe something bigger was wrong than just torn flesh. Thank the flying spaghetti monster for google.

Franklin 08-15-2009 10:47 AM

i think people dont like matt because instead of laughing normally he yells. plus he's fat.

fat people are the worst.

Keith 08-15-2009 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sajizzle (Post 601728)
Chemda is so much funnier without the forced impressions. Please please pleeeease go easy on the impressions.

Instead of the natural impressions?

There's not much better in life than her old Jew sex talk. Your antisemitism is creeping in to how you like your entertainment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoav (Post 601818)
am i the only one that read 'teers'? the voice in my head has a speech impediment

No, I did too.

siric 08-16-2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 601837)
I dont get one thing and i'm not saying this to start a debate: why so many people are saying that pedophiles are "Sick". They're not. The word sick implies that you can be cured. They cannot be cured. pedophilia is a form of deviant sexuality, you cant turn someone of of it. It's like when people tried to turn gay into straights, it's impossible. (and i'm saying this as an example. I'm not comparing the two.)

Sick does not necessarily come with a cure. AIDS, Cancer, Schizophrenia...the list goes on. None have cures.

Junkenstein 08-16-2009 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sajizzle (Post 601728)
Chemda is so much funnier without the forced impressions. Please please pleeeease go easy on the impressions.

I love her impressions, especially the old jew lady one. The prank call cd is going to be on heavy rotation on my stereo.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger