Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   1021: Brillo Pad Lovin' (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/1021-brillo-pad-lovin-13764/)

Kydizzle 08-18-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangerous (Post 602825)
hmm never even heard of torn dick why is that? oh thats right! our country isnt stupid enough to cut your forskin off. its there for a reason idiots!!!

I have torn my dick more than once even with a foreskin. Europeans and the non-circumcised are not above a torn peen, myself an example.

Junkenstein 08-18-2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangerous (Post 602825)
hmm never even heard of torn dick why is that? oh thats right! our country isnt stupid enough to cut your forskin off. its there for a reason idiots!!!

Yeah to make your dick look disgusting, and unhealthy.

And i speak as an european.

Circumsision should be mandatory, even in non-jewish culture.

Kydizzle 08-18-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junkenstein (Post 602835)
Yeah to make your dick look disgusting, and unhealthy.

And i speak as an european.

Circumsision should be mandatory, even in non-jewish culture.

the pre-conceived notion that non-circumcised penis is disgusting and unhealthy comes from all the horror stories of people who weren't taught how to take care of it.
you just have to pull it back and wash. so many people just let it go, and eventually, enough smegma builds up to where they can't pull their foreskin back and then their erect penis looks alien, smells bad, and is probably infected.

Junkenstein 08-18-2009 05:02 PM

Sir, you are a deviant. Welcome to the club.

Kydizzle 08-18-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 602858)
Stop it.

you're making me horny.

understandable. dick cheese makes anyone horny.

dangerous 08-18-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoav (Post 602842)
studies have actually shown that not being cut increases the likelyhood of tears. circumcision is a well known form of inhibiting the spread of hiv because of that.

jewish culture isn't the only one that ritualizes and requires circumcision, not even the first.

it should be held in the same regard as any other preventive health measure like vaccinating against tetanus or hepatitis.

congratulations what other propoganda bullshit would you like to impart?

Uncast 08-19-2009 08:35 AM

OK gonna have to change my vote now from "y'all are freaks" to "yes I tore my dick" dammit. Totally worth it though, I must say.

Now y'all are thinkin about my cock. Now imagine it with a small cut and abrasion on top near the head slightly to the left.

Junkenstein 08-19-2009 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoav (Post 603175)
which part was propaganda?

I guess propaganda, in his head, means any scientific fact that goes against his opinion. Like the ones in your post.

Shame you , yoav, for stating true facts! Commie!

Bucho 08-19-2009 03:48 PM

This shit always happens when circumcision comes up. First, a cock looks stupid whether or not its cut, in aesthetic terms it's just one of the most ridiculous apendages sported by any species (see McNally's comics for further illumination on this subject). Second, a circumcised cock is naturally easier to maintain, it should go without saying. But third, as long as a gentleman has access to running water and soap his cock's health may be maintained to a level equal to any other circumcised, impaled or deformed-by-unstreetwise-masturbatory-methods cock, with very little effort. In developed countries it's not the circumcisedness or uncircumcisedness of the cock that decides its healthiness, it's whether the gentleman in charge is a retard.

Mine smells like lavender and, according to Beyonce and Sharon Stone, tastes like rainbows and dreams.

Bucho 08-19-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoav (Post 603273)
agreed, although i can't verify the last part.

That's fine, I'm sure those two upstanding ladies are credible enough that people will just take their word for it.